Logo Sephora
Sephora
3,9 su 5 stelle.
Ricevi aggiornamenti settimanali, nuove offerte di lavoro e recensioni

Recensioni dei dipendenti Sephora per Warehouse Associate

Ordina per

UtilitàValutazioneData
33 recensioni corrispondenti alla ricerca.Leggi tutte le 4.563 recensioni
Ambiente lavorativo

Well-trained by leads and the ability to manage your pace, cordial job environment

Recensione in evidenza su Indeed

La recensione più utile secondo Indeed
Arrive at work, Have morning meeting, exercise, proceed to your assignment area. Check in with your lead person to see if any priority items need to be processed, work until break. Have lunch, work more, go home

Aspetti positivi

Well stocked store on premises, large break room, free coffee.

Aspetti negativi

Break room is very far from work area
Ambiente lavorativo

Hours Are Indecisive (Rating 2.5 Stars)

The job is pretty easy but 2nd shift gets the bulk of the work. Simply because they getting paid $0.50 more. 1st usually works 8hr shifts vs. 2nd whom do 10hr shifts. 2nd shift is always short handed .!Also the hours. 8 to 10 hours depending on the day. It’s back and forth they change the schedule every day. Also they let us know at the last minute when we’re leaving early. It’s been times where I went on my 45 min break and came back it was time to go.

Aspetti positivi

The pay and simple tasks

Constant schedule changes
Ambiente lavorativo

Do the bare minimum, nothing more.

Work-life balanceWork-life balance at Sephora is good in slow season. Too much in peak season.Pay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at Sephora are ok at best.Job security and advancementIn terms of job security at Sephora, I think you better keep your mouth shut or else you're a goner.ManagementIn general, managers at Sephora don't care about you. Show up and do what you're asked. Even if you're doing all the work and everyone else is playing and having fun.CultureCollaboration with my colleagues at Sephora is the worst ever.OverallMy experience working at Sephora was awful. Overworked for performing.

Good work shedule

It has a good work schedule but dostosen't have the type of work i care for. its in a farther location than id rather drive. There are great co-workers
Ambiente lavorativo

Place was a very nice job to work in everyday was a different task.

I overall loved working at Sephora everyday they assigned different tasks and had us learn different jobs. They always gave back to employees and had different celebrations to appreciate the employees.
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Valuta il tuo ultimo datore di lavoro

Condividi la tua esperienza per aiutare gli altri

Ambiente lavorativo

I met a lot of people and it's my first job here in US although I want a job that is related in medicine. The most enjoyable part of the job is that I met a lot of people that helped me to motivation in achieving my dreams. ANd now, I think it's time to find a job that I wanted.

stocking trucks

a typical day can defer depending on the amount of work .some day it was very hot ,some days it was very cold. i learned different things that go into running an warehouse . it was different kinds of cultures but when working u find most people go threw some of the sames things u go threw .every once in while we were treated to lunch by the company
Ambiente lavorativo

The hardest part of the job

The hardest part of the job was standing in one spot for 10 to 12 hours and working in the summer heat! Once you get use to it you will be fine but you just have to adjust to the fast paced!
Ambiente lavorativo

This place has really changed in the past four years.

My advice to anyone that is seeking employment there good luck to you but don't stay there. Too far away from the city if you are interested in seeking employment here you most definitely will need a reliable transportation source.

Earn a little money

Aspetti negativi

Too far, must have reliable transportation.

To each there own

The quota can be reachable but at times hard too maintain. Management shows favoritism & trys too justify themselves in any way they can. The point system in their attandce is way too strict Being 1 min. late is unacceptable too the higher ups. moving up can be hard or d**n near impossible if you're not what they're looking for. The PTO is only available for fulltime workers & if you miss a day just say bye bye too that PTO.They do almost nothing to make it cool in the summer & warm in the winter. Security can be a hassle if you don't listen or follow their instructions or code of conduct. All of this is nothing if you don't survive long enough too get hired on.

Aspetti positivi

Some of the benefits, the pay

Aspetti negativi

management, holiday peak season, life/work balance

N/a

You have to try it for yourself. I would research it for yourself . I love the products and the benefits. I do think that if you place people where they are strong it helps the company .
Ambiente lavorativo

worst warehouse I have ever worked at period!!!!

Favoritism, and no growth unless you worked at Nike they hires all the people’s that have worked at nike , they have the worst warehouse manager I have ever seen!! Hr & security horrible also...I would never recommend no one to work there ever!!

Discount love only

Aspetti negativi

Health care sucks badly too high!!

Not a fun place to work

I didn't like how they flopped our hours and didn't tell us ahead of time. They changed schedules with little to no notice. The pay was awful for the amount of work we had to do.

Aspetti positivi

Free lunch here and there

Pay sucked
Ambiente lavorativo

Easy work,just wasn’t getting hours

I liked it , I was picking orders and looking checking true products. looking at the makeup was exciting! They fed us free lunch on weekends and treated everyone fairly. I would love to go back if I could !!!

Free lunch

Short breaks

worst hours and days

i have never been with a company that change day, hours and half days within 6 months. I work in the warehouse they said one thing than something different.

hours

nothing

Can not advance

Management tells you one thing and then does a different thing. Employees come in the door after you and they are moved up. Ask a manager a question and they give you a blank stare. Foul language on both parts, employee and managers. Loud music with inappropriate language being played. It seems you had to know someone to advance within the company, regardless how hard you worked.

Employee discount

High price insurance

Fun job yet very busy

The hardest part is that the machines would get stuck a lot & it would slow us down. My manager was really great she was younger then me (23) so we got along perfectly.. a typical day is fast pace lots of walking... I learned a lot there about discharging and enducting alittle picking aswell

Nice and helpful

It was good until I lost my grandpa and told them I was moving out of state now I can’t get a job cause they marked me as a no show no call. Will try

You knew your schedule

Aspetti negativi

Was dinner break being so late

Productive and fun job

Management could be better and you should be able to work on your days off during the holiday season but it is a good place to work at to get warehouse experience
Ambiente lavorativo

They put a point system in plave with no flexibility

Didnt like the changes in management. the system was not fair. The work was not hard actually enjoyed the work, just poor management. on the day to day it was a relaxed environment you were keeping up with thr pace.

good benefits

poor management

Productive and fun worplace

Sophora was one of the best companies that I have ever had the pleasure of working for. The management was very nice and understanding, which made it easy to do a good job.
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Scopri l'ambiente lavorativo di questa azienda!

Chiedi informazioni su lavoro e colloqui presso Sephora. I nostri utenti sono pronti ad aiutarti!Fai una domanda

Valutazione complessiva