Logo Sephora
Sephora
3,9 su 5 stelle.
Ricevi aggiornamenti settimanali, nuove offerte di lavoro e recensioni

Recensioni dei dipendenti Sephora per Warehouse Worker

Ordina per

UtilitàValutazioneData
24 recensioni corrispondenti alla ricerca.Leggi tutte le 4.565 recensioni
Ambiente lavorativo

Good job to gain experience in warehouse environment

Recensione in evidenza su Indeed

La recensione più utile secondo Indeed
The job is fairly easy. You go in and work in your designated area and thats about it. It's easy to get complacent with where you're at and there's slim chance of moving up. Overall though it's a stable job with benefits.

stable job, benefits

low advancement opportunities

Co-workers

They can care less if your sick they still expect you to go to work even if your coughing and have COVID-19 symptoms .. they don't care .. I'd you don't go in you get fired ..

Just be aware

You HAVE! To work weekends when they tell you!You get pointS! Even if you have a doctor’s noteToo many Covid-19 outbreaksThey make anybody a trainerNo personal leaveTemps get paid the same as you & almost as much as the trainersH.R tells your business Bi weekly pay Etc. Etc.

Easy to pick

Speedy job

It was Hard working job Good co workers the picking was A success Time and breaks where very short the product was a little off at times heavy lifting

Music

Short breaks

Work place culture

It was great working for Sephora. Nice working experience daily. A little carried away with the employee searches but it's understandable, some people are opportunists. Other than that a nice working environment.
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Valuta il tuo ultimo datore di lavoro

Condividi la tua esperienza per aiutare gli altri

working experience overall good

Worked in warehouse and the things were arranged neatly and made easy for picking and packing. Things were also placed systematically. Warehouse was pretty clean.

Racists

The white male security guard was a creep and got a sick sense of satisfaction for being one having you pull out the inside of the pockets of your jeans and criticizing everything in your bag....all of management are. Constantly looking in your bags and treating you like an unwanted, unappreciated theif... and they don't pay well....Dont work for tthisCOMPANY....
Ambiente lavorativo

Productive but hot in summer and cold in winter

I liked the job because i was around make up amd it actually motivated me to get into makeup. This was my first job out out highschool. Nice environment.

Aspetti positivi

Free lunch on holidays and pay increase

Short breaks long hrs

workplace environment

pretty much like any other warehouse setting, very organised. the part-timers were treated rather well, everyone is quite friendly. work pays not bad.

Aspetti positivi

pays quite well in terms of warehouse

dusty work environment

A typical day at work

-My shift always starts with a meeting of about 5 to 10 minutes. -I'm working every day in team and safely And anyone is really open - There are two shifts (day and night) - Any shift has some trainers for new comers, coordinators, supervisors and managers etc.... -I appreciated listen the nicest sounds while working every day. - Any 2.5 Hours you can take your 30mn lunch and breaks in the nice breaks rooms with ping pong table etc....
Ambiente lavorativo

Very stressful and only hire people when it is a busy season

The warehouse I worked at ALWAYS hire people, they are ALWAYS hiring. I decided to work with them and they have the most impossible goals per hour. It's inhumane. They also pressure you A LOT. And once you pass the goal they expect EVEN MORE NUMBERS. Oh, and employees would steal your numbers if you don't keep them with you at all times.

Great break time

Aspetti negativi

Lots of pressure, unfair employees, numbers will be stolen
Ambiente lavorativo

Fun, relaxed place to work.

I would get there and start my shift at 5 A.M. I would clock in and go to my station where I would take the customers orders and make sure what wasin the order was there and then pack it in their shipping box's and put the shipping label on it and put it on the line to the truck.

Very relaxed

Aspetti negativi

Supervisors to quick to fire and not very understanding

Good job

It was a good job besides the recycling 5 songs blasting they need a better DJ but besides that it was an easy job and I loved being surrounded by all the makeup loved it

Good pay easy job

Aspetti negativi

Short breaks that take long to get to break room from warehouse

Alright work place

A typical day all depends on what role you have been assigned for the month. I can feel anything from easy going to back breaking and boring. I learned a lot about warehouse work and how it is and isn't done. Management was ok. Coworkers were very cool. Hardest part of the job is during busy seasons when you work 60-70 hrs a week and then during the slow times, when there's no work and you get cut as much as possible. The most enjoyable part of the job is probably being around some of the employees, getting a good paycheck, and being off on holidays.

Aspetti positivi

benefits, acceptance among coworkers, pay

Aspetti negativi

Favoritism, dust/getting sick, PTO is earned very slowly, points system

Bored

I don't like working over there because it's too busy and a lot of people working there ,and even in the break room it's like you're in high school ,the break or lunch room is always packed.

30 min lunches and it goes so fast

Short breaks

Warehouse

Very demand, very fast pace, Mandtoiry overtime, and lots of walking. hardest part was trying to get under certain time frame. most enjoyable was listen to my music
Ambiente lavorativo

Hey great work experience working for Sephora as a team

I exactly enjoyed working for this company, Sephora helped me understand the importance of working as a team to get the job done and completing assignments on damand. I had a great experience working in a big environment. Sephora was a great career winning job with benefits to offer.

Aspetti negativi

Benefits
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Fun but tiring work

I was working there as a temporary staff. I have fun while working there. I did inventory as well as picking and packing of orders. I learnt a lot about working in the warehouse while I was there.
Ambiente lavorativo

Hated going there every day

Hated going there every day, very political, everyone was in their clickish group, there was a lot of gossip and you really didn't know daily what your responsibility was, was told you would be trained on everything, that was incorrect.

Aspetti positivi

They gave out money cards for overtime work

Aspetti negativi

hard labor, required ot, not enough breaks, ot would be required at even 15 days in a row, political setting

Ok place to work

Aside from the fact that there is no room for advancement within the company, its an ok place to work. I can honestly say that I would never work here again. If you don't make your quota for the day/shift your working you get sent home early. The pay is great, but its not a company you can advance in. The other good thing is that they don't mind if you put in overtime or even volunteer to work on your days off. But in all honesty, you can't advance within the company.

Excellent pay

No room for advancement

I loved it

Very good place to work, the staff and employers were very friendly. The job was awesome in every sense of the word. I was a packer there so the Job was very fast pace and I loved it.

Gift Bags

Questa recensione è stata utile?

Scopri l'ambiente lavorativo di questa azienda!

Chiedi informazioni su lavoro e colloqui presso Sephora. I nostri utenti sono pronti ad aiutarti!Fai una domanda

Valutazione complessiva