On May 16th, the International Day of Light, Philips Lighting became Signify. We will continue to use the brand Philips, the most trusted lighting brand in the world, for lighting products.
“For me, diversity is about bringing out the best in each one of us with our unique set of skills, behaviors & cultures to shape how we contribute communally in our professional & personal lives.” Dinesh- Marketing - US
- #1 Industry leader in 2017 Dow Jones Sustainability Index for ‘Electrical Components and Equipment’
- "A” Rating by Carbon Disclosure Project for ‘Climate’ and ‘Supply Chain’
- We won Ethical Corp’s “Business to Business Partnership of the Year” award
- Proud member of The Climate Group’s RE100
- First lighting company to reach the 1 Billion LED lamps and luminaires milestone
Sadly, in 2018, 1 in 7 people still live without electricity. Our 13 CSR projects in 2017 brought light to 925,000 people.
By teaching business and technical skills, we help people help themselves.
Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting, is the global leader in lighting building on 125+ years of innovations. We are proud to be ahead of the game in the Internet of Things and on track to be carbon neutral by 2020. We learn through disruptive challenges and our performance is powered through our diverse teams. Our Philips products, Interact connected lighting systems and data-enabled services transform people’s lives in homes, buildings and urban spaces whilst delivering strong business value. Our purpose is to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world.
We define the meaning of light…#findyourmeaning working @ Signify! – meno