SIMOS Insourcing Solutions
3.1 su 5 stelle.
Ricevi aggiornamenti settimanali, nuove offerte di lavoro e recensioni

Recensioni su SIMOS Insourcing Solutions

3.1Equilibrio lavoro-vita privata

Ordina per

RilevanzaValutazioneData
Stai visualizzando tutte le 874 recensioni

There is opportunity for growth and development if you show up and do the work, communication is not the best.

Recensione in evidenza su Indeed

La recensione più utile secondo Indeed
There is opportunity for growth and development if you show up and do the work. But often you are put on an island by yourself and there isn't the best communication. This company can often be reactive instead of proactive.

Aspetti positivi

Good pay, vacation and growth opportunities

Aspetti negativi

Poor work/life balance, uneven job instability and not much support from upper management.

Very judgmental working environment

If you don’t agree and go along with the BS they will suspend you without notice. Management doesn’t care about the employees. Security won’t help out if someone brakes into your car.

3 day weekend

No advancement

Company is nothing to be excited about. They don't do rehires at all, no matter the reason. Wait to tell you in front of everybody that you can't be offered a job. They only have 1 employer that they're contracted with here in Macon, GA.

no rehires period
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Easy Job And Nice Co-workers , but favoritism over others employee and the management lack of skills for management is a big problem

The job itself is really easy (if you were trained well), but for what the management demand you to do everyday and how they treat you $13/hr is really low. Yes there is incentives, but is not really worth it compare to all the work you need to do to get it, also if you are not the manager/supervisor/lead favorite is going to be extra harder. Another thing to add up is that The management is no really help full at all, from the four people that there are ( 2 supervisor, 2 leads) only 2 of them are really helpful and kind with the employees, but the other 2 in the other hand are really rude and dont have the skills to be in the position there are. lastly i would like to add that there is not room to growth in the place, this is because if you are not the supervisors favorite employee they would never give the opportunity to get a better position.

Aspetti positivi

coworkers are really united and help each other out. the schedules is really flexible

Aspetti negativi

benefits are horrible ( you need to be 1year + old to get you pto), management is really rude and unskilled, payment is really low and not worth the hard work, no room for you to growth, favoritism with some employee

30 dicembre 2021
We are sorry to hear your experience with SIMOS was not what it should have been. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. This review will be shared with our teams.

Terrible company

Never received my first paycheck until the second pay period you have to stay on them they were giving me the run around willNever work with again period

30 dicembre 2021
We are sorry to hear your experience with SIMOS was not what it should have been. We always welcome feedback and will share this review with our teams.

Valuta il tuo ultimo datore di lavoro

Condividi la tua esperienza per aiutare gli altri

Having experience doesn't matter, It's about how well you do your job.

I was hired on as a Team member and had plenty of opportunities to grow and develop. They got me certified on several pieces of equipment and I made incentive bonuses almost every week. Management can be a hit or miss, but they're usually consistent.

Aspetti positivi

simple work, good pay (if you understand your job), plenty of opportunities to moves up (if you're experienced), hires faster than any other company

Aspetti negativi

insurance could be better, vacation time could be better, inconsistent hours (not a lot of work you go home)

30 dicembre 2021
Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We always welcome feedback and will share this review with our teams.

It's like they try and get people fired. There are a few good employees for SIMOS that look out for you and help you out.

It's like they try to get people fired. They're are a few good employees for SIMOS that look out for you and help you out. Only work here if you need a quick job find something else real quick and get out.

Aspetti positivi

Quick and easy to get hired

Aspetti negativi

Really short breaks. Backstabbing Management. Don't ask too many questions.

9 dicembre 2021
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are sorry to hear your experience was not as is should have been. As we are always looking to improve employee experience, we will make sure to share this review with our teams.

No directions no real leadership

I’ve been working for them over a year, not once did I get a sense of encouragement. Just do your job! And figure out yourself if you can’t keep up the productive, which is always unrealistic because it’s changing all the time you will be let go.

Just a temp job

9 dicembre 2021
Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We are sorry to hear your experience at one of our job sites was not what it should have been. We welcome feedback and this review will be shared with our teams.

Constantly hiring, wonder why

Couldn't get past the training aspect to be able to work independently. The hours at their placement were unreasonable. Despite being certified on the forklift, wasn't able to proceed to go independent

Unpaid lunch despite being forced to work tpm til 5am

9 dicembre 2021

I enjoy working there, I don't trust upper management

Things were really good until they weren't working toward to a promotion then one day, I got laid off no warning no valid reason. I was told the customer and renegotiated the contract and that was the reason for my lay off.

Work-life balance compensation

Long days.

9 dicembre 2021
Thank you for leaving this review. We are always looking for ways to improve and will share this review with our teams.

Time off

Some days are good some days are bad but it really doesn’t matter to me. Management is ok some times but you have to catch them on a good day. Work load can be a bit much.

Weekends off

Aspetti negativi

Stressful work load at times

You get what you give.

The work itself is simple enough. The rates are easily achievable even by folks who aren't in the best of shape. Most people who complain about the rates are the same ones in the isles talking instead of working. I myself averaged 150% a week therefore achieving the top performance bonuses. You're being paid to work, so work. It's really that simple. Work isn't a social club.

Aspetti positivi

Decent pay, good bonuses and simple work.

Aspetti negativi

Drama and gossiping, Toyota employees treat Simos employees like their own personal assistants.

14 ottobre 2021

laid back environment and drama free

good place to work. friendly people, really good pay (especially if you show up on time everyday), and pretty simple work. very relaxed environment.

14 ottobre 2021
Thank you for sharing this review! We appreciate any feedback and are happy to hear about your positive experience with SIMOS.

bad manager's

this is job completely unsafe environment they don't care about your health diry place you see alot black dust all over the place if you any pain in your body and disability they will remove you in a week or week 2 they hire one most worst worker over there be very careful who meet there. they fire a person that have sickness's of the black dust and leaveing early for emergency off family member needed there help

n/a

Aspetti negativi

they don't care about worker

Terrible company!

You only get 40 hours of PTO time for the year! The pay is terrible I was working at Lowe’s dc in Pottsville, PA and they make more and have way better benefits through the actual company that you’ll be working at! Do not apply through SIMOS unless you have a criminal background, they will hire you at least for awhile and as long as you work hard they may keep you. If you mess anything up in receiving though except that to catch up to you you will probably get terminated after a week or 2 unless you’re milking yourself here that’ll be the only way you’ll keep your job. Also expect to get vto because that’s what started happening to us lately they don’t have the work for us but they keep hiring and the company is also hiring for their company so just keep all of this in mind before applying for SIMOS! They through me around here I started in shipping and apparently the coach didn’t like my work effort so I was put in receiving and then they started training me on the let scan gun, even after I told them I’m not comfortable doing it they still went ahead to do it so I did that and everything was alright until one day I messed up and that was game over for me to receiving again once you mess up doing green plates or anything like that that you enter into the scan gun now someone actually needs to do some work to fix it so they make a huge deal out of it your lead may tell you it’ll be okay but it’s really not. Pallet strip is pretty easy to learn try to get yourself there that’s the best job there is here besides management or being a lead. But as I said if you have a clear record -

Aspetti positivi

You don’t need to clock out for your lunch break. Weekly pay at least here it was.

Aspetti negativi

Everything else unless you’re a convict and need a job then apply.

run away

run far away from this company they do not care about your health being. they will over work you to the point where you will pass out in a trailer and not care

My review of SIMOS

SIMOS is a great place to work for something temporary and the pay is okay but you dont get any bonuses and arent allowed to be trained on things such as the forklift, they expect 100 percent of you whilst you work and also expect you to follow the saftey procedures to a T while you work but you cant achieve 100% productivty if you follow those procedures, then they want to fire you if you dont get 100% productivity.

Short Breaks - No Bonuses -
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Yea might be a fun and productive work place if you're Hispanic or in management

The training is often minimum and insufficient. Whatever you're not trained to do you're expected to figure out. Expected to know things without being told. Needed assistance can be frowned upon and is often given as little as possible. Help if given is often not when needed or not in the manner required or requested. Like I say I need help there. They'll come here and tell me to go there and I become the help I need. It's all if to say so you can't say they never helped. Making hard jobs look easy equates to no raise. If you cannot do a two man job alone with very little help you can receive a raise but if you can do it and will do jobs no one else wants only needing a little help, a raise is seen as trivial, even laughable. As if to say this job is way easier for you then it should be so why could you possibly want a raise or need it? Regardless of work load if management isn't pleased, most times it's seen as the workers fault. It's never that it's too much work or it's to heavy. If they could they'd have me here 7 days not so I can help out but so I can keep a load off them that they really don't want to lift a finger to carry. Coworkers and management can take anywhere from days to months off while I'm expected in every work day (was usually 6 days but I've made sure to take more days off. The days of me working 6 while they work 4 days are over) and if I miss a day about half the time I'm asked why didn't I come or I get supposedly joking comments about good workers show up for work. Literally without divine intervention there's no way I'd still be mentally or physically -

Aspetti positivi

Sparingly free lollipops, donuts, pizza

Aspetti negativi

Lazy, want workers they can put on 2 man jobs, don't mind working you to death just as it's not them, gives help at leisure not when needed

Ehh

Dont waste your time honestly. At first it was okay pretty simple. But when you are down on your luck and nothing seems to get better you cant count on this company to be there.
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Like all places it has its ups and downs

I feel most of the time I am appreciated. Long hours hard work. But not like any other job you can make extra money by working hard. Teamwork is awesome along with most of the other employees. They work with you and your schedule.

Aspetti positivi

I can make extra money for production bonus.

Hard work

The work is hard work but worse thing was when wrapping pallet of product got you very dizzy. The temp can get very hot. I worked during the summer.. The people were nice and helpful . . The incentive program was confusing. The manufacture floor was clean and organized.
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Scopri l'ambiente lavorativo di questa azienda!

Chiedi informazioni su lavoro e colloqui presso SIMOS Insourcing Solutions. I nostri utenti sono pronti ad aiutarti!Fai una domanda

Valutazione complessiva

Cultura aziendale
  • Aziende
  • SIMOS Insourcing Solutions
  • Recensioni dei dipendenti
Spiegaci come possiamo migliorare questa pagina
Cosa aggiungeresti o cambieresti?