SLEEP CARE
4,2 su 5 stelle.
Ricevi aggiornamenti settimanali, nuove offerte di lavoro e recensioni

SLEEP CARE recensioni

Ordina per

UtilitàValutazioneData
Stai visualizzando tutte le 11 recensioni

Recensione in evidenza su Indeed

La recensione più utile secondo Indeed
Sleepcare has been great place to work. The management is wonderful and are always willing to work with your schedule. I am always busy which helps the day go by fast.

Flexible schedules

Not the greatest benefits

Stagnant

You will do the same thing for many years and never be offered a raise, benefits, nothing. It's a waste of life. You will have nothing to show for years of hard work, overnight shifts.
Ambiente lavorativo

Not a bad place to work, I left because I was relocating to Atlanta.

This was a good company to work. They did skimp on equipment in some places and had out of date equipment, but for the most part it was a good work environment although sometimes regimented with time scheduled check popups on screen.

Very good work environment

too far from my home

Great Place To Work

Sleep Care really cares about family and time off isn't an issue. They lack in Management and pay. We make significantly less than most other labs.

Time off

Pay, benefits
Ambiente lavorativo

Great potential to learn aspects of Sleep Technology..

Overall great to get experience yet because of the per-diem though full time commitment w/ little to no guarantee's that the pay will not be the same week to week. I have worked here for over 12 years & though I remained committed I feel the management sometimes falls short of booking the pt's as they failed to do in past years & needs improvement. The director Karen Rehm however is great & really is in tune w/ the pt's & employees needs & is probably the main reason I continue to work next to the owner Steve, who's awesome yet needs more involvement with managing the schedule..

Aspetti positivi

Clean & safe environment. Equipment is maintained & supplies are stocked, thanks to Karen keeping us a float..

Aspetti negativi

Schedule, Per Diem only status, No benefits or health coverage. Still a week vacation after 12 yrs..
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Valuta il tuo ultimo datore di lavoro

Condividi la tua esperienza per aiutare gli altri

Very Good

• Help to learn about Health problems in sleep, treatments for sleep disorders like snoring, insomnia, hypersomnia etc. • helps to learn about the customer Coordination through cold calling, Continuous Follow-up on customer inquiries and resolve

See Below

Sleep Care was a wonderful place to work, a typical day was always busy and productive. I learned all of my medical records experience here. Management was great, and always willing to extend any extra help, or information where needed. Coworkers at Sleep Care for the most part were there 5 yrs or more and very hard working people. The hardest part of this job was to place highest priority on getting things done and accepting difficult jobs to achieve goals. The most enjoyable part of job was learning all the job functions that interact to be successful in a business.

Aspetti positivi

Weekends off & good Holidays off.

Healthcare
Ambiente lavorativo

productive,very pleasant to work with

productive and fun work place,i am comfortable to work with my co workers.,i learned how to be good seller,my co workers are friendly and the hardest part oy my job is when the customer left thier item. the most enjoyable part of my job is during sales because we meet the quota of our store.

with 1 hr lunch break and 30min.coffe break

the transportation

good place to work

everything is organize, one of the best sleep labs that I have seen so far. patients , management are always nice

Working like a family

We, sleep care employees works as family members.We co ordinate each other and we have excellent team work.Our manager is very friendly and productive person. Management is supporting very much.
Ambiente lavorativo

Great place to work and learn

Sleep Care was a great experience. It was a lot of learning and never a dull night at the sleep centers. We had all walks of life as far as patients are concerned. All ages, and all different health problems. I love being challenged and this job was definitely a challenge every night. Co-workers were great and very easy to get a long with. We all had in common the long overnight shift from 9pm to 7am, so we spent a lot of time together. I also loved that everyone was willing to help each other no matter what. The managers were also a joy to work with and for. They were very thorough when teaching proper ways to go about the job at hand.

great pay, wonderful co-workers/managers

Aspetti negativi

Sometimes far travel for work
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Scopri l'ambiente lavorativo di questa azienda!

Chiedi informazioni su lavoro e colloqui presso SLEEP CARE. I nostri utenti sono pronti ad aiutarti!Fai una domanda

Valutazione complessiva