Tesco
3.6 su 5 stelle.
Ricevi aggiornamenti settimanali, nuove offerte di lavoro e recensioni

Recensioni su Tesco

3.5Equilibrio lavoro-vita privata

Ordina per

RilevanzaValutazioneData
7 recensioni corrispondenti alla ricerca.Leggi tutte le 17,641 recensioni

Good

Recensione in evidenza su Indeed

La recensione più utile secondo Indeed
All about mathemathics. Co-workers are so friendly. Difficulity of the work is during festivals. Shift work. The enjoyable part of the work is during weekdays because there will be less customers and more time for us to relax.
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Awful place management are bullies

Bad management work you literally to death,you try so hard to just get on and do your job ,you work there for years with no thanks they always bring in stupid rules and regulations for daft reasons and then go back to the same way again.Management never listen to you make you feel like nothing telk you they will help you better yourself but it's all lies all out for themselves and will gladly throw you under the bus at the first opportunity.

Aspetti positivi

all the lovely colleagues and friends fkr life you will meet

Aspetti negativi

Management very clicky and vig bullying culture

Not enough work/ or Overtime

Too little work and no overtime on engineer side ,shift pattern ends up being at home too much with no concept of any overtime. Days/shifts are not consistent and too short, but biggest problem is no overtime.

not enough work
Questa recensione è stata utile?

I enjoyed my time at tesco

If on early start I would do the change run. Put floats in tills before start of day, sort cashiers tea breaks for the day. Make sure each change over of staff goes smoothley. Fill overtime for the week. Keep customers happy by solving problems. Call for help on checkouts when needed. I got on well with staff and customers. Met some lovely people. I like being around people. I worked flexable hours., Sometimes started at 5.30 In the morning. Also did evenings finishing at midnight. It had very busy times, but I enjoyed it.

Free tea and coffee

Awkward hours sometimes

Its a nice job

But we didnt get to work because we have a class every friday.so that will make problem to the management.the management still need to be improved.there were very much problems that occurs. They need to rearrange the management n the system still outdated. Some of the old workers or seniors were cocky n snobbish

No pros

Aspetti negativi

Short break, standing all day
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Valuta il tuo ultimo datore di lavoro

Condividi la tua esperienza per aiutare gli altri

Good working condition

I really enjoyed the work, which was good challenges and experiences in the Tesco Korea office. Especially, it was coordinated with team colleagues to design and implement graphics with Tesco UK.

Well fare for employees

enjoyable for a time

i enjoyed working at tesco's for a long time, the company is secure and the pay is reasonable, however if your face doesnt fit progression through the company is very unlikely

secure stable job

Aspetti negativi

entrenched management who look after those they like and no others
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Scopri l'ambiente lavorativo di questa azienda!

Chiedi informazioni su lavoro e colloqui presso Tesco. I nostri utenti sono pronti ad aiutarti!Fai una domanda

Valutazione complessiva