The Lanesborough Hotel

3,8Equilibrio lavoro-vita privata

Ordina per

RilevanzaValutazioneData
Stai visualizzando tutte le 8 recensioni

Very good place to work.

Recensione in evidenza su Indeed

La recensione più utile secondo Indeed
One of the best companies to work for. Well organised, a lot of benefits and high possibility of growth if you work hard.Life work balance is fair but not the best.

Aspetti positivi

Uniform provides, free meal, extra benefits.

Aspetti negativi

Long hours, short of staff

Nice

nice place, nice people, different clients and pros and cons. I adjusted quickly because I had coworkers who helped me to quickly integrate among them.

Aspetti positivi

Hotel

Aspetti negativi

Butler

National minimum wages

very bad management and uncertainty about tomorrow. Off days and day requirements are not respected. Don’t give you 10-11 hours between two shifts. Very often is after evening shift until 24,00 to start next day morning shift 6,30
Questa recensione è stata utile?

an amazing place to work

A very hard place to work very but very rewarding, well structured lots of systems in place that work well, very high standard of service and very demanding guests
Questa recensione è stata utile?

A great place where to work!

An fascinating place for guests, staff and other visitors! If anyone will ask me where can he/she spend their time in London, for sure I will suggest the Lanesborough!
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Valuta il tuo ultimo datore di lavoro

Condividi la tua esperienza per aiutare gli altri

Standardised organisation

Follows standards of St Regis operations manual. Extreme focus on people and training to ensure best service possible. Great company to work for. Excellent quality products throughout.
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Productive as we worked as a team

I had a best work experienced and had a good working relationship towards supervisors and colleagues. I have learned other people's culture and personalities, experienced tough job tasks but have sorted out with the help of colleagues. The most enjoyable part of the job was when we worked together as a team.

Productive and fun workplace

Greeting customers and ensuring their needs were met with a friendly manner and helpful attitude. The staff were supportive and great to work with which made everyday enjoyable and motivating.
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Scopri l'ambiente lavorativo di questa azienda!

Chiedi informazioni su lavoro e colloqui presso The Lanesborough Hotel. I nostri utenti sono pronti ad aiutarti!Fai una domanda

Valutazione complessiva

Stelle: 4,2 su 5 per Cultura aziendale
  • Aziende
  • The Lanesborough Hotel
  • Recensioni dei dipendenti
Spiegaci come possiamo migliorare questa pagina
Cosa aggiungeresti o cambieresti?