The Spot

RilevanzaValutazioneData
Stai visualizzando tutte le 92 recensioni

like any part time job

Recensione in evidenza su Indeed

La recensione più utile secondo Indeed
It was a simple job, you take people's orders and do it with a smile. You keep the front clean and help a little in the back. Also, make sure to keep the front inventory stacked so you can give it to customers. Coworkers are nice but there are many employees in the back that don't know English and if you need help it might be a little difficult but you will still get the job done. Weekends are very busy so by the end of the shift you will feel tired but it's a pretty easy job.

Aspetti positivi

Free food if you make it yourself, they make you lunch or dinner sometimes

Aspetti negativi

might work the shift alone

meh

it was just okay. company itself is going through changes with the market .company moral is down , but you do at least get goodie bags every holiday just meh

fun, laid back

no structure, very clicky

Good Place

Good place to work at. Can become fast paced at peak ours, and sometimes around closing. It was relaxed most of the time. However, you need to pay attention to customers at all times as you are responsible.

Paid breaks

Questa recensione è stata utile?

Awesome job, upper mgmt could improve

The job itself is great, however pay is very low compared to similar positions elsewhere. Upper mgmt needs improvement. Often not available for support or guidance in keeping location successful
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Really great coworkers and owners

Working at the spot makes you part of a great community. Staff from all different backgrounds really get to know and trust each other while having fun and making money.

Music, friends, hours

Questa recensione è stata utile?

Valuta il tuo ultimo datore di lavoro

Condividi la tua esperienza per aiutare gli altri

Fun place to work, great first job

This a great first job. Can get stressful in the summer but other than that it is a good pace. Good job to get experience at. Work around a school schedule.

Aspetti positivi

Free meal, good tips, no super long shifts

Short breaks and shift
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Zero benefits, horrible pay, no customer satisfaction, turn and burn.

I started out really enjoying working with the company at the beginning, but then they had a merger with a company and terminated all their employees that were loyal to them. They can be a great place to work and treat you like family, but only if you bow to their whims and fulfill their desires, and even if you do that, they send you out the door for their own already indentured employees from another location.

The spot

Muy buen ambiente laboral, compañerismo y muy respetuoso

Flexibilidad de horario

No hay seguro
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Amazing work place but not enough money

When I was a a manager I was making just two dollars above minimum wage on a fourth hour week. Also with everything I did in the store plus being security on our bad days I honestly wasnt getting near to enough pay.

Amazing boss and coworkers

Aspetti negativi

No security in a high maintenance store and also no enough pay
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Soul sucking company with no benefits

I was promoted to a supervisor position without talking to me about it leading to an increase of stress and workload while still being paid minimum wage. When my review period came up I was denied a raise I was told by the district manager I would get and was put on the work schedule to work 7 days on with 1 day off 2 if I was lucky.

Sometimes you get samples

Aspetti negativi

long work weeks and low pay

Very cliquey

basically if you where not buddy buddy with the managers they did not give you a promotion. There were some you people who were amazing and did an amazing job just to be kicked to the side for a friend nto have a better position. They are just awful people and forbid if you have a learning Disability they will just kick you to the corner and not work with you. Over all free movies was nice.

Aspetti positivi

free movies discounts on food

Aspetti negativi

They are not nice to there employees unless your there friend
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Working at the spot was a joy.

I had amazing experience working for The SPOT. Comfortable work environment, nice co-workers, flexible schedule, and an overall fun company to work for. Only down side is that if you have a medical situation where you have to take leave and are no a super long time worker, they will let you go. Even if you disclose about the medical issue prior to being fully hired, during their interview process.

Aspetti positivi

Fun atmosphere and overall great company

Aspetti negativi

Not understanding of medical neccessities

lots of chessed

wonderfulk place lots of chessed, really nice to be a part of. they also are not loooking for more employees on indeed because they have enough people coming to them already from our community, its really a small place.
Questa recensione è stata utile?

It was nice working there

Wanting to move onto better things. Just want to see what all is out there. Don't want to cut my options short. Need more experience in the industry. Thank you

never a dull moment

when there are no customers we are like a family and we work like a well oiled engine. There is food almost every day that we can get. The managers are all amazing and helpful.
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Fun and very on going, popular

A typical day would be busy and fun. i learned how to put skates together and to take them apart. work place is a skate culture for all ages. Hardest part of the job was watching the bathrooms because you had to make sure nobody’s doing things they should be doing

Best vegan job every

It was one of my first job i ever had the owner of the spot gave my a chance and the experience of working for an restaurant and chance to work in the kitchen...i learned alot from working there

friendly and supportive

Great place to work. Regular day was to serve functions/events from small to large number of guests. Great wage and supportive environment, as everyone helped everyone.

Volunteer work

The Spot supported me with home work help, making new friends, fun and safe place to hang out, and team building skills. They helped with communication skills and building confidence skills. Very relaxed culture and enjoyed my time there.

The spot

Je recommande fortement ce restaurant a tout un chacun
Questa recensione è stata utile?

I'll always Love the owners of The Spot like they are family!

If you are Dependable, accountable, have a positive attitude, and a love of dogs with a willingness to learn, take and follow directions and procedures expected of you....along with a sense of humor... this could be Your spot..... these owners are the Kindest and most humorous loving folks Ive ever known or worked for!... Yet very serious about their business! and they know theyre stuff! I should know I worked there for 10+ years. Its a fast paced, professional, yet family feeling environment. if you cant work hard, don't apply, if you can...you will be appreciated and learn a love of positive work ethic.
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Scopri l'ambiente lavorativo di questa azienda!

Chiedi informazioni su lavoro e colloqui presso The Spot. I nostri utenti sono pronti ad aiutarti!Fai una domanda

Valutazione complessiva