U.S. Air Force
Ricevi aggiornamenti settimanali, nuove offerte di lavoro e recensioni

U.S. Air Force recensioni

Titolo
Località
79 recensioni corrispondenti alla ricerca.
Leggi tutte le 27.715 recensioni
Ambiente lavorativo
The US Air Force provides individuals an opportunity to learn a plethora of skills based on strengths and weakness determined through testing. There are a lot of soft skills acquired as well such as team work, problem solving, critical thinking and communication to name a few. There are great benefits that come with being in the military
Aspetti positivi
Job growth and learning opportunities
Aspetti negativi
Being put into situations that can be life threatening
Ambiente lavorativo
It is expat my like everyone expects. You fight for the freedom of others even when some don’t deserve it. It’s stressful and very hard to balance your personal life, family life, and job life.
Ambiente lavorativo
About twenty percent the best time of my life and eighty percent the worst times. I wouldn't change it for anything. Quality of life in the U.S. Air Force is far better than other branches.
Ambiente lavorativo
Lots of great things like meeting new people and getting a professional experience. If you're ok with being able to be told you're deploying at a moments notice. Not great for family life.
Questa recensione è stata utile?
Valuta il tuo ultimo datore di lavoro
Condividi la tua esperienza per aiutare gli altri
Ambiente lavorativo
Busy and challenging work experience. Management was knowledgeable and supportive, the work with was rewarding and challenging in a fast paced environment. the most enjoyable part of the job was experiencing the positive impact psychotherapy services made with clientele.
Ambiente lavorativo
Age 23 New York, NY - Recently separated from the Air Force and moved to NYC in pursuit of higher education - 5 years experience as an avionics specialist in the Air Force. -Provided satisfactory customer service to military personnel on the flight line. - Oversaw safety of the avionics shop by updating and maintaining Air Force technical orders and manuals. - Primary Bench Stock Monitor for Aviano AB avionics back shop. Kept inventory and ordered consumable items such a screws, washers, and nuts.
Ambiente lavorativo
I was an Operations Specialist , and it gave me an opportunity to learn the structure and learn and refine my skill. It also what gave me a sense of comradery, which is helpful on understanding those around me and to work effectually with them.
Aspetti positivi
serving our country and friendship at the lowest or highest levels
Aspetti negativi
far from loved ones in an emergency
Ambiente lavorativo
The military provides a great opportunity for young people. I needed it to develop a trade and learn the multiple facets of working with a team. People you meet will last a lifetime.
Training, Travel, Education
Hard on family life
Ambiente lavorativo
The Air Force was the best time of my life. I was on active duty for 12 years and learned 2 separate careers( AFSC 20772 and 55350. I had to adhere to rules of conduct. I received the Commendation Medal.
Ambiente lavorativo
Some people stay in for 20 years for the retirement even if they don't like it. Some people use it for free college tuiting using tuition assistance for four or six years and then get out. Others fall in between due to many different circumstances.
Ambiente lavorativo
It's the military, every workplace will be completely different. Even someone in the exact same career field as you will have a completely different experience than you did, based on co-workers and duty assignment.
Ambiente lavorativo
Enjoyable work and you get to meet so many people from all over the world and the United States. Good training available and advancement is possible for good employees.
Ambiente lavorativo
Its a great place to work! Great place for a start in any career! Let uncle sam tell you where to go! Learn things! Get paid to travel the world! Collect your PTSD and Disability and do not pass Go
Ambiente lavorativo
Very stressful job but rewarding at times if employees are engaged in their positions. High turn over because at an overseas base people are always PCsing.
Ambiente lavorativo
Working in the United States Air Force provided a wide variety of opportunities. The work is high paced, but the sense of family culture is second to none, and people are willing to assist. The benefits are great and tough to match. The work is challenging but rewarding.
Benefits, compensation, progression
Aspetti negativi
work-life balance, lateral movements (not very flexible)
Ambiente lavorativo
I fixed the radar, when it broke. Simple. Pay with your life, the duller the knife, the longer it takes. But now it's your turn, the ashes will burn, and wither away. Leaving your bones, out on the stones, picking them clean. Carving the truth, while harvesting you, to feed the machine.
Ambiente lavorativo
The military is hard but fun. You can travel the world meet new people. It teach you how to work at a fast past and think on the spot. plus on the job training.
travel the world
heathcare
Ambiente lavorativo
I was stationed at Aviano Italy for 8 years and I enjoyed every moment of it. Working here allowed me to travel to many different countries and kept me involved with the community on a daily basis. It also kept me prepared for the civilian workforce as well.
Ambiente lavorativo
Busy 24/7, 365. If you weren't training to do the job, you were doing the job. There was time for relaxation, but once the orders were given it was time for action.
Great working exp.
Aspetti negativi
Acting without knowledge as to why is disheartening.
Ambiente lavorativo
Working for the Air Force was self gratifying. I liked the concept of team work. Constantly learning new things and always a chance to educate yourself. Skills I learned in Air Force will be skills I can use for life.
Skills and Education
Ambiente lavorativo
I really enjoyed working for the Department of the Air Force because it was a environment filled with hard workers and great supervision. I would recommend working there to anyone looking for a job.
  1. Recensioni dei dipendenti