U.S. Air Force recensioni

76 recensioni corrispondenti alla ricerca Leggi tutte le 25.887 recensioni
Ordina per: Utilità | Valutazione | Data
Great place to start
AVIONICS TEST STATION CRAFTSMAN (Ex dipendente) –  Aviano, Italy2 settembre 2019
Lots of great things like meeting new people and getting a professional experience. If you're ok with being able to be told you're deploying at a moments notice. Not great for family life.
Ambiente lavorativo
Collaborative and comfortable work environment
Family Advocacy Intervention Specialist (Ex dipendente) –  Provincia di Pordenone, Friuli-Venezia Giulia14 agosto 2019
Busy and challenging work experience. Management was knowledgeable and supportive, the work with was rewarding and challenging in a fast paced environment. the most enjoyable part of the job was experiencing the positive impact psychotherapy services made with clientele.
David Gonzalez
Avionics Technician (Ex dipendente) –  IT18 giugno 2019
Age 23
New York, NY

- Recently separated from the Air Force and moved to NYC in pursuit of higher education

- 5 years experience as an avionics specialist in the Air Force.

-Provided satisfactory customer service to military personnel on the flight line.

- Oversaw safety of the avionics shop by updating and maintaining Air Force technical orders and manuals.

- Primary Bench Stock Monitor for Aviano AB avionics back shop. Kept inventory and ordered consumable items such a screws, washers, and nuts.
Ambiente lavorativo
The best education i could have ever had
AWACS (Ex dipendente) –  Provincia di Pordenone, Friuli-Venezia Giulia17 maggio 2019
I was an Operations Specialist , and it gave me an opportunity to learn the structure and learn and refine my skill. It also what gave me a sense of comradery, which is helpful on understanding those around me and to work effectually with them.
Aspetti positivi
serving our country and friendship at the lowest or highest levels
Aspetti negativi
far from loved ones in an emergency
Air Force
Electronic Journeyman (Ex dipendente) –  Provincia di Pordenone, Friuli-Venezia Giulia7 aprile 2019
The military provides a great opportunity for young people. I needed it to develop a trade and learn the multiple facets of working with a team. People you meet will last a lifetime.
Training, Travel, Education
Hard on family life
Ambiente lavorativo
Exciting Work, can travel the world, learn a career
Senior Printer Systems supervisor (Ex dipendente) –  San Vito, Italy26 febbraio 2019
The Air Force was the best time of my life. I was on active duty for 12 years and learned 2 separate careers( AFSC 20772 and 55350. I had to adhere to rules of conduct. I received the Commendation Medal.
Ambiente lavorativo
A good place to find yourself or find what you want to do for a career.
Passenger Service Agent (Ex dipendente) –  Provincia di Pordenone, Friuli-Venezia Giulia8 gennaio 2019
Some people stay in for 20 years for the retirement even if they don't like it. Some people use it for free college tuiting using tuition assistance for four or six years and then get out. Others fall in between due to many different circumstances.
Job security
Sous Chef (Ex dipendente) –  Provincia di Pordenone, Friuli-Venezia Giulia14 novembre 2018
Enjoyable work and you get to meet so many people from all over the world and the United States. Good training available and advancement is possible for good employees.
Blah blah blah
Client Systems Journeyman (Ex dipendente) –  Provincia di Pordenone, Friuli-Venezia Giulia14 novembre 2018
Its a great place to work!

Great place for a start in any career!
Let uncle sam tell you where to go!
Learn things!
Get paid to travel the world!

Collect your PTSD and Disability and do not pass Go
Civilian Child Care Assistant
CHILD DEVELOPMENT CENTER ASSISTANT (Ex dipendente) –  Aviano Italy29 ottobre 2018
Very stressful job but rewarding at times if employees are engaged in their positions. High turn over because at an overseas base people are always PCsing.
Ambiente lavorativo
High paced work environment, strong working culture
Chief of Readiness and Plans (Dipendente attuale) –  Provincia di Pordenone, Friuli-Venezia Giulia20 ottobre 2018
Working in the United States Air Force provided a wide variety of opportunities. The work is high paced, but the sense of family culture is second to none, and people are willing to assist. The benefits are great and tough to match. The work is challenging
but rewarding.
Benefits, compensation, progression
Aspetti negativi
work-life balance, lateral movements (not very flexible)
S'all good
Radar Maintenance Technician (Ex dipendente) –  Aviano, Italy20 ottobre 2018
I fixed the radar, when it broke. Simple.

Pay with your life, the duller the knife, the longer it takes.
But now it's your turn, the ashes will burn, and wither away.
Leaving your bones, out on the stones, picking them clean.
Carving the truth, while harvesting you, to feed the machine.
Good life
Materiel Management (Dipendente attuale) –  Provincia di Pordenone, Friuli-Venezia Giulia3 ottobre 2018
The military is hard but fun. You can travel the world meet new people. It teach you how to work at a fast past and think on the spot. plus on the job training.
travel the world
heathcare
Ambiente lavorativo
Productive workplace and great facilities
Logistics Maintenance Operations Supervisor (Ex dipendente) –  IT25 settembre 2018
I was stationed at Aviano Italy for 8 years and I enjoyed every moment of it. Working here allowed me to travel to many different countries and kept me involved with the community on a daily basis. It also kept me prepared for the civilian workforce as well.
Hectic yet satisfying
Munitions Systems Journeyman (Ex dipendente) –  Aviano, IT20 settembre 2018
Busy 24/7, 365. If you weren't training to do the job, you were doing the job. There was time for relaxation, but once the orders were given it was time for action.
Great working exp.
Aspetti negativi
Acting without knowledge as to why is disheartening.
Loved Serving my country
Supply Management Technician Box 100 Aviano Italy (Ex dipendente) –  Provincia di Pordenone, Friuli-Venezia Giulia19 settembre 2018
Working for the Air Force was self gratifying. I liked the concept of team work. Constantly learning new things and always a chance to educate yourself. Skills I learned in Air Force will be skills I can use for life.
Skills and Education
Questa recensione è stata utile? 1NoSegnala
Productive workplace
Human Resources Specialist (Ex dipendente) –  Provincia di Pordenone, Friuli-Venezia Giulia5 agosto 2018
I really enjoyed working for the Department of the Air Force because it was a environment filled with hard workers and great supervision. I would recommend working there to anyone looking for a job.
Questa recensione è stata utile? 2NoSegnala
Productive workplace
Program Manager (Ex dipendente) –  Aviano Italy5 agosto 2018
Great environment to work in with great supervision and co-workers. I would recommend working for the department of the Air Force to anyone looking for a job.
Amazing Opportunity.
Manager (Ex dipendente) –  Provincia di Pordenone, Friuli-Venezia Giulia3 luglio 2018
Great to work for the US Air Force. My time in was well enjoyed and I loved the opportunity to serve the country. I can't stress enough how great of an opportunity it was to join the US Air Force.
Good starting point
Crew Chief (Dipendente attuale) –  Aviano26 maggio 2018
I recommend the Air Force to anyone that does not know what to do with their life. You will be trained a trade and paid well, along with free tuition for school. There a lot of hoops to jump through but the benefits are worth it.
Pagina gestita dall'azienda

Vuoi saperne di più su lavorare qui?

Fai una domanda su lavoro e colloqui presso U.S. Air Force. La nostra comunità è pronta a rispondere.

Fai una domanda