U.S. Army
Ricevi aggiornamenti settimanali, nuove offerte di lavoro e recensioni

U.S. Army recensioni

Titolo
Tutte
Località
Italia177 recensioni
177 recensioni corrispondenti alla ricerca.
Leggi tutte le 75.708 recensioni
Ottimo posto lavorativo..
Ambiente lavorativo come è difficile trovare, peccato per il contratto temporaneo.
Tipologia lavorativa, e stipendi
Contratto temporaneo
My Career
Being a part of the Army has been hobby, passion, and career for over 30 years; but that was not my original intention. Retiring from the Army was not my goal, when I enlisted or when commissioned as an officer. Goal was to gain experience, serve, and explore. That changed as I learned about the Army and myself. Within a few years, I realized the Army as my first best destiny; and, so I stayed. When I thought of leaving, somehow the Army would find something higher, more difficult, and more rewarding. I recommend it to anyonw.
I was a volunteer
Great experience! Awesome people to volunteer for. People who are willing to teach the whole time, great support, and encouragement. I highly recommend and army facility.
Bad Management
The general manager was difficult to get along with. The hours were very boring for the most part. I did enjoy my co-workers though and I learned a lot about the gym in the process.
Ambiente lavorativo
Adaptive, unique, and evolving today's force
Everyday is a guessing game, no two days are the same. Everything is evolving which leads to an adaptive force that is able to accomplish any mission with short time restrictions.
Questa recensione è stata utile?
Valuta il tuo ultimo datore di lavoro
Condividi la tua esperienza per aiutare gli altri
Outstanding
Love the us military no job is better. Always motivation and wellness of the entire group. Always clear understanding of what’s going on and safety is a must.
Aspetti positivi
Benefits
Aspetti negativi
Time away from family
got to live in Italy
it is what you make of it keep a positive attitude and you will be fine.loved traveling to different countries to train and also too enjoy the time there.
Ambiente lavorativo
Some of the best guys I ever met
I was an airborne infantryman in the 2/503 173rd ABCT and I have to say I was in the best paratrooper unit the Army has. I go to sleep at night knowing that my battalion is preparing for something we pray never happens. The tight knit relationship I have with those guys is something I have yet to find elsewhere. If you are reading this trying to decide whether it sign or not, you have more balls than you think.
US Army, Paratrooper - Light Wheeled Mechanic
In my job I work on wheeled vehicles ranging from a Humvee to larger 4 to 5 ton vehicles that operate on Deasil fuel. In my job, it requires patience, leadership, flexibility, team work and coordination. We manage day to day task via a planner on what trucks that either need to be serviced or fixed due to faults in the system. A normal work day starts at 0600 hours to 2000 hours or 2100 hours. However, the comradery made boost moral and an overall team effort to make the company function at a high rate. Every thing is fast pace so thinking is vital to the effort of the missions success.
Ambiente lavorativo
Great way to start in life
I owe the United States Army EVERYTHING. Having no clear path in life, i chose the army and joint to get out. 16 years later I am very thankful that I have been given this opportunity. Love the travel and the experience, and the ARMY will always push you.
Great Co-workers and professional
The U.S. Army is a great organization with lots of room for growth and development within your place of work. The options are limitless, you are the deciding factor on where and how far your career goes in the U.S. Army. Amazing experience, no regrets.
Great
Very rewarding job with great benefits. Working overseas was a great experience especially working with foreign militaries. Would highly recommend for anyone.
Not bad based on rank
Great experience loved the army, taught many characteristics and really shaped people into new people, taught me many traits and most importantly taught me to lead due to the fact I was low rank given a high title with lots of responsibilities.
Afsouth
A typical day at work is helping Soldiers with travel and Budget. Management cares about the staff and the culture is very unique. The hardest part of this job is working with soldier in differenet locations. Its easier to have them closer to help out.
Make a difference
The Army is an excellent place to feel like you're making a difference in the world. It's not for everybody. Life is hard, days are long, family time can be scarce. It's a great place to start your working life and gain the skills and work habits to make you successful later on.
1,0
Extremely poor leadership
Most civilian managers used to be leaders in the Army. The Army is the largest uniformed service that also recruits to meet its quotas...which means that they will be more than happy to take the bottom of the barrel. Most civilian and military managers in the Army need extensive training or be removed.
Best choice i ever made
The Army gave me the opportunity to live my dreams and work with some of the best people on this planet. To also see and travel to places I have never would have imagined. The Army gives everyone the opportunity to do what ever you want to do. Every one is created equal in the Army; there is no gender or color.
Ambiente lavorativo
It was exciting and competitive work place
US ARMY helps maintain discipline. The time is not flexible and it’s long hours. The people however are nice and motivated. It was stressful but worthwhile and improve self-achievement.
Ambiente lavorativo
Enjoyed my time in service
The places I was stationed was really nice,Germany,Alaska,Colorado. Two tours in Iraq.Im glad i experienced it all The memories last a life time.The leadership experience I gained in a combat zone.we were selected through out the hole country of Iraq as one of the best maintenance programs alway 100% equipment combat ready
Be all you can be
Aspetti negativi
Are you ready to give your life for your country
Decent place of work
A typical day of work for me entailed going to my supply room and completing whatever equipment transactions scheduled for any given day. I'd often input equipment data into GCSS-Army or MS Excel due to the volume of equipment on hand. The hardest part of my job was learning to cooperate with my supply team and other members of my organization due to poor management.
Free housing, Relocation, Paid vacation
Poor management
Ambiente lavorativo
Challenging workplace with endless opportunities.
The U.S. Army has offered a culture and lifestyle rich in values and only requires discipline and your best efforts. Everyone has the opportunity to excel.
Camaraderie
Aspetti negativi
Work/Family balance can be challenging.
Pagina gestita dall'azienda
Scopri l'ambiente lavorativo di questa azienda!
Chiedi informazioni su lavoro e colloqui presso U.S. Army. I nostri utenti sono pronti ad aiutarti!
Valutazione complessiva