U.S. Army recensioni

166 recensioni corrispondenti alla ricerca Leggi tutte le 70.506 recensioni
Ordina per: Utilità | Valutazione | Data
Great
Military Police Officer (Ex dipendente) –  Provincia di Vicenza, Veneto6 settembre 2019
Very rewarding job with great benefits. Working overseas was a great experience especially working with foreign militaries. Would highly recommend for anyone.
Not bad based on rank
Supply Sergeant (Ex dipendente) –  Vicenza Italy5 settembre 2019
Great experience loved the army, taught many characteristics and really shaped people into new people, taught me many traits and most importantly taught me to lead due to the fact I was low rank given a high title with lots of responsibilities.
Make a difference
Deputy Director (Ex dipendente) –  Provincia di Livorno, Toscana17 luglio 2019
The Army is an excellent place to feel like you're making a difference in the world. It's not for everybody. Life is hard, days are long, family time can be scarce. It's a great place to start your working life and gain the skills and work habits to make you successful later on.
1,0
Extremely poor leadership
Employee (Dipendente attuale) –  Vicenza, Italy10 luglio 2019
Most civilian managers used to be leaders in the Army. The Army is the largest uniformed service that also recruits to meet its quotas...which means that they will be more than happy to take the bottom of the barrel. Most civilian and military managers in the Army need extensive training or be removed.
Best choice i ever made
Combat Engineer (Dipendente attuale) –  Vicenza Italy6 luglio 2019
The Army gave me the opportunity to live my dreams and work with some of the best people on this planet. To also see and travel to places I have never would have imagined. The Army gives everyone the opportunity to do what ever you want to do. Every one is created equal in the Army; there is no gender or color.
Ambiente lavorativo
It was exciting and competitive work place
Patient Administration Specialist - Army (Ex dipendente) –  Provincia di Vicenza, Veneto29 giugno 2019
US ARMY helps maintain discipline. The time is not flexible and it’s long hours. The people however are nice and motivated. It was stressful but worthwhile and improve self-achievement.
Ambiente lavorativo
Enjoyed my time in service
Maintenance Technician (Ex dipendente) –  At USArmy20 maggio 2019
The places I was stationed was really nice,Germany,Alaska,Colorado. Two tours in Iraq.Im glad i experienced it all The memories last a life time.The leadership experience I gained in a combat zone.we were selected through out the hole country of Iraq as one of the best maintenance programs alway 100% equipment combat ready
Be all you can be
Aspetti negativi
Are you ready to give your life for your country
3,0
Decent place of work
Logistics Specialist (Supply Room Clerk) (Ex dipendente) –  Provincia di Vicenza, Veneto11 aprile 2019
A typical day of work for me entailed going to my supply room and completing whatever equipment transactions scheduled for any given day. I'd often input equipment data into GCSS-Army or MS Excel due to the volume of equipment on hand. The hardest part of my job was learning to cooperate with my supply team and other members of my organization due to poor management.
Free housing, Relocation, Paid vacation
Poor management
Ambiente lavorativo
Challenging workplace with endless opportunities.
Assistant Inspector General (Dipendente attuale) –  Vicenza, Italy8 aprile 2019
The U.S. Army has offered a culture and lifestyle rich in values and only requires discipline and your best efforts. Everyone has the opportunity to excel.
Camaraderie
Aspetti negativi
Work/Family balance can be challenging.
Fun workplace
Transportation Us Army / Europe / Italy Ederle (Ex dipendente) –  Provincia di Vicenza, Veneto22 marzo 2019
The day start with a mission so sometimes could be an hard jon with heavy things to deliver and pick up by a van ; so that is the hardest part of the job but the workplace culture is very helpfull because other military staff helps worker with a lunch time and beverages .
The most enjoyable part of the job is to make new friends and to share a friendhip and also to travel to some italians beautiful places
The job is free in management so anyone can manage its job as he want individually . The great part of the day is an execellent opinion about the staff that have worked hardly for a best service with quality .
Free lunches, beverages
Long Breaks
great learning
Paratrooper (Ex dipendente) –  Provincia di Vicenza, Veneto11 marzo 2019
I received lots of training and the chance to see several different countries. I also learned a lot about responsibility and leadership while working in small and large teams.
fast-paced, high enery
sometimes exhausting
Productive Work Environment
Senior Team-leader (Ex dipendente) –  IT5 marzo 2019
Eventful days at work, very positive work environment. Always room for growth and schooling. Everyday is motivational and will lead to new experiences for self-growth as a person and as a leader.
Eventful, Positive work space
None to speak of.
You get what you put in
Cyber Security Supervisor (Dipendente attuale) –  Provincia di Vicenza, Veneto27 febbraio 2019
Unlimited opportunities and chances to live in work with multiple cultures. You have the possibility to challenge yourself in ways that are not possible in any other career field.
Transportation coordinator
Transportation Coordinator (Ex dipendente) –  IT21 febbraio 2019
That was one of the most memorable duty stations I will forever remember. I enjoyed traveling to work in different countries. Learning different things about the people in those places. I am very friendly and outgoing I find easy to talk and help others.
Great experience
Specialist (Ex dipendente) –  Vicenza, Italy18 febbraio 2019
As a Soldier, you will learn essential skills such as how to be a great leader, how to work as a team, and how to operate under stress. The best parts about being in the Army are the camaraderie and learning about culture through the Soldiers you work with.
Ambiente lavorativo
Great atmosphere and high intensity training.
Infantryman (Dipendente attuale) –  Provincia di Vicenza, Veneto14 febbraio 2019
Train with soldiers doing battle drills.

I learned how to be responsible and work under stressful situations.

Had great leaders that taught me everything I know about the army.

Hardest part about my job was being away from home so much.

The most enjoyable part of my job was hanging out with the soldiers in the field. We all had in rough in the field but we always had time to cheer each other up and pull through as a team.
Aspetti positivi
Great place with great people and easy to travel around.
Aspetti negativi
Away from home quite a bit.
Ambiente lavorativo
Develops leadership traits, and instills pride
Infantry Team Leader (Dipendente attuale) –  Vicenza, IT8 febbraio 2019
The U.S. Army is not for everyone, but everyone can benefit from the things you can learn. between being taught leadership, critical thinking, and small unit organization, as well as multi-echelon communication. I had no difficulty becoming a part of the team, and was integrated quickly, and felt like I belonged to the team
Aspetti positivi
military discounts, paid month of vacation, competitive promotions
Aspetti negativi
little control over where you go, contractually bound
Great opportunity
Airborne Infantryman (Ex dipendente) –  Vicenza, Italt6 febbraio 2019
Job offers great opportunities for people with not many options coming out of high school that are looking for a lifestyle change. Had a great time serving our country and enjoyed everyone I met along the way.
3,0
It's the Army
Airborne Infantry Team Leader (Ex dipendente) –  Vicenza, Italy29 gennaio 2019
If you're on Indeed.com looking for reviews on the army, you probably shouldn't join. Joining the military should be done for your own personal reasons. If you are in the infantry like I was, you'll hate your life most of the time but you will make some friends for life
Aspetti positivi
All the MREs you can eat
Getting shot at
Amazing pediatric dentistry environment
PEDIATRIC DENTAL ASSISTANT (Ex dipendente) –  Provincia di Vicenza, Veneto16 gennaio 2019
My review is solely based on working with Pediatric Dentist, It was the most rewarding experience in my entire life. The level of respect, intelligence and education is beyond reproach.
Questa recensione è stata utile? 1NoSegnala
Pagina gestita dall'azienda

Vuoi saperne di più su lavorare qui?

Fai una domanda su lavoro e colloqui presso U.S. Army. La nostra comunità è pronta a rispondere.

Fai una domanda