U.S. Army recensioni

160 recensioni corrispondenti alla ricerca Leggi tutte le 68.421 recensioni
Ordina per: Utilità | Valutazione | Data
Ambiente lavorativo
Enjoyed my time in service
Maintenance Technician (Ex dipendente) –  At USArmy20 maggio 2019
The places I was stationed was really nice,Germany,Alaska,Colorado. Two tours in Iraq.Im glad i experienced it all The memories last a life time.The leadership experience I gained in a combat zone.we were selected through out the hole country of Iraq as one of the best maintenance programs alway 100% equipment combat ready
Be all you can be
Aspetti negativi
Are you ready to give your life for your country
Decent place of work
Logistics Specialist (Supply Room Clerk) (Ex dipendente) –  Provincia di Vicenza, Veneto11 aprile 2019
A typical day of work for me entailed going to my supply room and completing whatever equipment transactions scheduled for any given day. I'd often input equipment data into GCSS-Army or MS Excel due to the volume of equipment on hand. The hardest part of my job was learning to cooperate with my supply team and other members of my organization due to poor management.
Free housing, Relocation, Paid vacation
Poor management
Ambiente lavorativo
Challenging workplace with endless opportunities.
Assistant Inspector General (Dipendente attuale) –  Vicenza, Italy8 aprile 2019
The U.S. Army has offered a culture and lifestyle rich in values and only requires discipline and your best efforts. Everyone has the opportunity to excel.
Camaraderie
Aspetti negativi
Work/Family balance can be challenging.
Fun workplace
Transportation Us Army / Europe / Italy Ederle (Ex dipendente) –  Provincia di Vicenza, Veneto22 marzo 2019
The day start with a mission so sometimes could be an hard jon with heavy things to deliver and pick up by a van ; so that is the hardest part of the job but the workplace culture is very helpfull because other military staff helps worker with a lunch time and beverages .
The most enjoyable part of the job is to make new friends and to share a friendhip and also to travel to some italians beautiful places
The job is free in management so anyone can manage its job as he want individually . The great part of the day is an execellent opinion about the staff that have worked hardly for a best service with quality .
Free lunches, beverages
Long Breaks
great learning
Paratrooper (Ex dipendente) –  Provincia di Vicenza, Veneto11 marzo 2019
I received lots of training and the chance to see several different countries. I also learned a lot about responsibility and leadership while working in small and large teams.
fast-paced, high enery
sometimes exhausting
Productive Work Environment
Senior Team-leader (Ex dipendente) –  IT5 marzo 2019
Eventful days at work, very positive work environment. Always room for growth and schooling. Everyday is motivational and will lead to new experiences for self-growth as a person and as a leader.
Eventful, Positive work space
None to speak of.
You get what you put in
Cyber Security Supervisor (Dipendente attuale) –  Provincia di Vicenza, Veneto27 febbraio 2019
Unlimited opportunities and chances to live in work with multiple cultures. You have the possibility to challenge yourself in ways that are not possible in any other career field.
Transportation coordinator
Transportation Coordinator (Ex dipendente) –  IT21 febbraio 2019
That was one of the most memorable duty stations I will forever remember. I enjoyed traveling to work in different countries. Learning different things about the people in those places. I am very friendly and outgoing I find easy to talk and help others.
Great experience
Specialist (Ex dipendente) –  Vicenza, Italy18 febbraio 2019
As a Soldier, you will learn essential skills such as how to be a great leader, how to work as a team, and how to operate under stress. The best parts about being in the Army are the camaraderie and learning about culture through the Soldiers you work with.
Ambiente lavorativo
Great atmosphere and high intensity training.
Infantryman (Dipendente attuale) –  Provincia di Vicenza, Veneto14 febbraio 2019
Train with soldiers doing battle drills.

I learned how to be responsible and work under stressful situations.

Had great leaders that taught me everything I know about the army.

Hardest part about my job was being away from home so much.

The most enjoyable part of my job was hanging out with the soldiers in the field. We all had in rough in the field but we always had time to cheer each other up and pull through as a team.
Aspetti positivi
Great place with great people and easy to travel around.
Aspetti negativi
Away from home quite a bit.
Ambiente lavorativo
Develops leadership traits, and instills pride
Infantry Team Leader (Dipendente attuale) –  Vicenza, IT8 febbraio 2019
The U.S. Army is not for everyone, but everyone can benefit from the things you can learn. between being taught leadership, critical thinking, and small unit organization, as well as multi-echelon communication. I had no difficulty becoming a part of the team, and was integrated quickly, and felt like I belonged to the team
Aspetti positivi
military discounts, paid month of vacation, competitive promotions
Aspetti negativi
little control over where you go, contractually bound
Great opportunity
Airborne Infantryman (Ex dipendente) –  Vicenza, Italt6 febbraio 2019
Job offers great opportunities for people with not many options coming out of high school that are looking for a lifestyle change. Had a great time serving our country and enjoyed everyone I met along the way.
It's the Army
Airborne Infantry Team Leader (Ex dipendente) –  Vicenza, Italy29 gennaio 2019
If you're on Indeed.com looking for reviews on the army, you probably shouldn't join. Joining the military should be done for your own personal reasons. If you are in the infantry like I was, you'll hate your life most of the time but you will make some friends for life
Aspetti positivi
All the MREs you can eat
Getting shot at
Amazing pediatric dentistry environment
PEDIATRIC DENTAL ASSISTANT (Ex dipendente) –  Provincia di Vicenza, Veneto16 gennaio 2019
My review is solely based on working with Pediatric Dentist, It was the most rewarding experience in my entire life. The level of respect, intelligence and education is beyond reproach.
MOS Dependent
Military Police Officer (Ex dipendente) –  Provincia di Vicenza, Veneto2 gennaio 2019
Requires constant moving and a very hectic work life. Good opportunity for a young individual looking to progress their character and education. Difficult for a individual with a family or looking for stability.
Questa recensione è stata utile? 1NoSegnala
Motor Transport Operator
Traffic Management Specialist (Ex dipendente) –  Provincia di Vicenza, Veneto13 dicembre 2018
Trained in cargo movement PAX handling, Air Mobility Operations and the compliance of regulations for the U.S Military, DOD civilians, contractors, and Foreign Nationals.
Responsible for implementing training requirements and monitoring employee performance, establishing
production and proficiency standards, monitored compliance and recommended operational improvements. Trained in (APC) Aerial port codes, (JOPES) Joint Operation Execution System used in tracking cargo and passengers through the use of (GTN) Global Transportation Network, (GATES) Global Air Transportation Execution System, (SMS) Single Mobility System, and passenger manifesting through the (ITAR) International Traffic in Arms Regulations system, (AMR) Air Mobility Requests, (JMR) Joint Movement Requests. Maintained COMSEC Communication Security (OPSEC) Operation Security.
As supervisor at Sherpa Ramp airfield, I transported over 600 passengers daily, including US military, coalition troops, and civilians throughout Iraq. Responsibilities included verifying passenger clearance requirements, cargo, maintaining travel forms, scheduling, passenger movement records, documents, reports, providing flight information, arrivals, departures, destination and routes, baggage limitations, inspected HAZMAT cargo, weighed and marked air palletized cargo.
Managed the logistical movement of incoming and outgoing military equipment and personnel, including receiving, documenting, moving passengers, and mail on the largest support base in Iraq.
Supervised 50+ office personnel in all air mission, cargo, and clerical functions.
  altro...
Engineered and conducted safety briefings and security checks on military and civilian air passengers. Gathered, filed, and maintained intelligence, classified information, and inbound and outbound reports on computer systems. Improved standardized logistics for 80,000 personnel per quarter through leadership, professional training, and development.
Liaison between the (USAF) United States Air Force, (KBR) Kellogg Brown & Root, and US Navy Customs at the Air Lift (MCT) Movement Control Team Mission.
Collaborated with (ATOC) Air Mobility Division, in planning airlifts to move cargo awaiting departure in specific time frames and identifying residual movement for unscheduled cargo/passengers.
Gathered, logged, maintained intelligence, and classified information of the ingress and egress of daily operations on (SIPRNet) Secret Internet Protocol Router Network & (NIPRNet) Unclassified Nonsecure Internet Protocol router Network.
  meno
Questa recensione è stata utile? 1NoSegnala
Life experience
Army (Ex dipendente) –  Provincia di Torino, Piemonte12 dicembre 2018
I was able to travel the world. Made great friends. We lived in great communities. Not a lot of family time, but they did family oriented events to repay in that way.
Good medical benefits
Aspetti negativi
Little time with extended family.
difficult but rewarding
Infantryman (Ex dipendente) –  Provincia di Vicenza, Veneto8 dicembre 2018
it is a hard but rewarding place to work. As long as you show up on time and do the right thing you will be successful. early mornings and late nights.
Ambiente lavorativo
Most structure you will ever have in a workplace.
Communications Specialist (Ex dipendente) –  Provincia di Vicenza, Veneto5 dicembre 2018
I joined when I was 17 years old. I loved the army. I traveled all over the world, got to meet interesting people, and learned a lot about being a professional.
Structure
Aspetti negativi
Extended time away from family.
Loved it
SUPPLY SERGEANT (Ex dipendente) –  Vicenza, Italy27 novembre 2018
This is by far the best job I've ever had. If I could I would go back. Wish I never left. An experience like no other. Vicenza, Italy is very beautiful and there are lots of different places to eat. My fellow co workers were always in a good mood.
travel, Italy, food
not knowing enought Italian
Pagina gestita dall'azienda

Vuoi saperne di più su lavorare qui?

Fai una domanda su lavoro e colloqui presso U.S. Army. La nostra comunità è pronta a rispondere.

Fai una domanda