U.S. Navy
Ricevi aggiornamenti settimanali, nuove offerte di lavoro e recensioni

U.S. Navy recensioni

Titolo
Tutte
Località
Italia136 recensioni
136 recensioni corrispondenti alla ricerca.
Leggi tutte le 32.821 recensioni
Ambiente lavorativo
It is high stimulating environment, although formal.
Don't go in undesignated
Your chain of command 99.4% wont care about you or your well being.

The military can be great if you need a direction but remember that it will being terrible at times.
Ambiente lavorativo
A day in the navy is full of diversity and very demanding. Every day on the job you will face new experiences and challenges, that will make you a stronger worker along with broadening your overall knowledge. Every workspace and work environment you enter is always what you make of it. Whether you are training the new person to one day take over for you or just watching them grow as a person when you get into the leadership roles will always be the most satisfying part.
Ambiente lavorativo
Great place to start your life or create a career. I would recommend the the military to anyone not sure about what they want to do after high school.
2,0
Ambiente lavorativo
good for travel, education, and being able to learn a new skill. the navy has so much to offer, you must take full advantage of every opportunity they present you.
Questa recensione è stata utile?
Valuta il tuo ultimo datore di lavoro
Condividi la tua esperienza per aiutare gli altri
Ambiente lavorativo
I met a lot of amazing people while in the U.S. Navy. I wouldn't trade my experience for the world. It helped me grow as a person and taught me a lot of skills that I can now bring to anything I choose to do in my like.
Ambiente lavorativo
Take care of yourself. The Navy provides opportunities to improve yourself, you have to find them and make them work for you. Once you find your system in benefitting from what's available, it becomes a much smoother ride.
Ambiente lavorativo
A typical work day consisted of a well coordinated turnover of the management and supervising duties for the technical work systems used and the timely manner of expressing information required, and/or useful to supporting the mission commanders awareness of any kind of status changes or acknowledgements. I learned a lot during my military career from a valued and underwhelming view of supervising management and experience. Work place cultures can vary from office spaces to divisions and continuing to chain of commands. Positive well communicated commands successfully provided a well accepted work environment regardless of man hours needed, while the lacking communication hindered trust and support. I enjoyed the learning and application of information from the job and the ability of solving harsh issues through prior experiences. The vast variety of different people and opinions to have worked with helped expand my own knowledge, acceptance and experience in my career.
Ambiente lavorativo
It had great benefits and the work is competative and lots of room for advancement if you are squared away and you get to visit places most people have never seen. It is a great career opportunity.
Ambiente lavorativo
I enjoyed my time in the U.S. Navy. There definitely is a lot of traveling involved. I was able to see the world as a young person and it taught myself more discipline.
Ambiente lavorativo
The Navy was a very positive experience for me. I spent 20 years in the Navy. I joined in 1991 and retired in 2011. The Navy allowed me to see the world and grow as a person professionally and personally. Serving in the Navy, gave me an opportunity to be exposed to a multitude of professional skill sets. I enjoyed the diverse culture the Navy has, because it gave me an opportunity to improve my communication skills by equipping me with the skills to communicate and work with people from all walks of life. Working with in a diverse culture was the most enjoyable part of being in the Navy.
Aspetti positivi
The travel and exposure to different cultures
The separation from family
2,0
Ambiente lavorativo
A recruiter's job isn't to represent the organization honestly, but rather, get you to join. They'll tell you what you want to hear and frame the job in ways which misrepresent what it actually looks like. Find actual veterans to talk to before you agree to anything.

They market themselves as being big on camaraderie, but the US Navy is dog-eat-dog. Superiors will come and harras you because they have nothing better to do, and they'll always manage to do it at the worst time. It doesn't matter if you've actually done anything wrong, they'll find a reason for something you did to be wrong. I'm not talking about basic training, I'm talking about every single day till you leave, in any job you're assigned.
Ambiente lavorativo
The Navy adds unmatched benefits that can be applied towards civilian jobs to stand out and excel. I recommend military service for anyone not sure what their next step is and are willing to gain four years of work experience.
Ambiente lavorativo
A typical day was on a rotating shift, of 8 hours or 12 hours. The Navy gave me the opportunity to travel and to work with others from other countries
Ambiente lavorativo
Productive working environment including morning briefings that outlined daily task and requirements. Monthly social events that allowed for team building outside of the work place. Time allotted for physical fitness and mental health restoration.
Forward thinking Organization
Many Deployments
Ambiente lavorativo
the navy was a great experience. i git to travel the work at 18 years old. i learned discipline, knowledge, work experience. how to work with others from extreme different cultures. i would love to go back in
Ambiente lavorativo
Often days are stressful but the work requires a greater calling. Working for the government always presents management problem often slow to change, but the good leaders will always find a way
the job
the job
Ambiente lavorativo
With my last deployment I learned many things, including security fundamentals, weapons, first aid, team work, long hour commitment and more. I had to deal with all sorts of people of different cultures, most of who didn't speak English. I also had to work under very unlike minded people, but from that I learned how to work well with many different types of people.
Ambiente lavorativo
Station in Sicily Italy is a great overseas tour of duty. Travel/culture of Italy leads to the rest of Europe. Serving in the USN providing security for our interests. Great for families and travel opportunities.
Travel
Sumer heat
Ambiente lavorativo
patient care, phlebotomy, wound care, patient education, I worked in respiratory care, internal medicine, gastroenterology, central service performed audiograms, vision care, performed venipuncture, EKG, stress test for patients, assist physicians removed gall stones, worked as a sergical technician, and PACU, and intensive care.
real good bebefits
Ambiente lavorativo
Operated as the face of the Commanding Officer’s legal office for the U.S. Navy base in Naples, Italy, functioning as the lead primary customer service representative, serving a community of approximately 6,000 military, government civilian, and contractor personnel and their families. Responsible for intake, processing, and tracking of more than 2,400 requests and cases requiring legal correspondence or action across a diverse spectrum of programs including security, base housing, overseas vehicle registration, tax-free shopping programs, logistical support, and disciplinary matters.
Conducted research and proactively developed understanding of military, naval base, federal, and international legal regulations and policies to ensure all legal correspondence is accurately drafted.

The hardest part of my job was learning all the military language and rules. Once I began to understand working in the military work office it became a great place to work. Everyday you meet new people transitioning in which is always nice meeting new and exciting people and their personalities.
Aspetti positivi
Great experience learning to work for the armed forces
Aspetti negativi
having to leave due to relocation travels
Pagina gestita dall'azienda
Scopri l'ambiente lavorativo di questa azienda!
Chiedi informazioni su lavoro e colloqui presso U.S. Navy. I nostri utenti sono pronti ad aiutarti!
Valutazione complessiva