U.S. Navy recensioni

142 recensioni corrispondenti alla ricerca. Leggi tutte le 36.100 recensioni
Ordina per: Utilità | Valutazione | Data
Navy
Provide IT support (Ex dipendente) –  Provincia di Napoli, Campania18 settembre 2019
Take care of yourself. The Navy provides opportunities to improve yourself, you have to find them and make them work for you. Once you find your system in benefitting from what's available, it becomes a much smoother ride.
Ambiente lavorativo
Expanding world building experience.
Operations Specialist (Dipendente attuale) –  Provincia di Napoli, Campania7 agosto 2019
A typical work day consisted of a well coordinated turnover of the management and supervising duties for the technical work systems used and the timely manner of expressing information required, and/or useful to supporting the mission commanders awareness of any kind of status changes or acknowledgements. I learned a lot during my military career from a valued and underwhelming view of supervising management and experience. Work place cultures can vary from office spaces to divisions and continuing to chain of commands. Positive well communicated commands successfully provided a well accepted work environment regardless of man hours needed, while the lacking communication hindered trust and support. I enjoyed the learning and application of information from the job and the ability of solving harsh issues through prior experiences. The vast variety of different people and opinions to have worked with helped expand my own knowledge, acceptance and experience in my career.
Great Place to Work
Master at Arms (Ex dipendente) –  Sigonella, Siciliy20 aprile 2019
It had great benefits and the work is competative and lots of room for advancement if you are squared away and you get to visit places most people have never seen. It is a great career opportunity.
Lots of travel
MILITARY POLICE DISPATCHER (Ex dipendente) –  Provincia di Napoli, Campania4 aprile 2019
I enjoyed my time in the U.S. Navy. There definitely is a lot of traveling involved. I was able to see the world as a young person and it taught myself more discipline.
US Navy Review
Warehouse Manager (Ex dipendente) –  Provincia di Catania, Sicilia2 marzo 2019
The Navy was a very positive experience for me. I spent 20 years in the Navy. I joined in 1991 and retired in 2011. The Navy allowed me to see the world and grow as a person professionally and personally. Serving in the Navy, gave me an opportunity to be exposed to a multitude of professional skill sets. I enjoyed the diverse culture the Navy has, because it gave me an opportunity to improve my communication skills by equipping me with the skills to communicate and work with people from all walks of life. Working with in a diverse culture was the most enjoyable part of being in the Navy.
Aspetti positivi
The travel and exposure to different cultures
The separation from family
2,0
Don't beleive recruiters
Video Teleconference Program Manager (Ex dipendente) –  Naples, Italy27 febbraio 2019
A recruiter's job isn't to represent the organization honestly, but rather, get you to join. They'll tell you what you want to hear and frame the job in ways which misrepresent what it actually looks like. Find actual veterans to talk to before you agree to anything.

They market themselves as being big on camaraderie, but the US Navy is dog-eat-dog. Superiors will come and harras you because they have nothing better to do, and they'll always manage to do it at the worst time. It doesn't matter if you've actually done anything wrong, they'll find a reason for something you did to be wrong. I'm not talking about basic training, I'm talking about every single day till you leave, in any job you're assigned.
Training Supervisor (Dipendente attuale) –  Naples, IT16 dicembre 2018
The Navy adds unmatched benefits that can be applied towards civilian jobs to stand out and excel. I recommend military service for anyone not sure what their next step is and are willing to gain four years of work experience.
Radioman
Radioman 2nd class (Ex dipendente) –  Provincia di Napoli, Campania23 novembre 2018
A typical day was on a rotating shift, of 8 hours or 12 hours. The Navy gave me the opportunity to travel and to work with others from other countries
Excellent working environment
Fleet Sustainment Analyst (Ex dipendente) –  Naples, Italy18 ottobre 2018
Productive working environment including morning briefings that outlined daily task and requirements. Monthly social events that allowed for team building outside of the work place. Time allotted for physical fitness and mental health restoration.
Forward thinking Organization
Many Deployments
amaing
Avaiation Boatwain Mate (Ex dipendente) –  gaeta, italy13 ottobre 2018
the navy was a great experience. i git to travel the work at 18 years old. i learned discipline, knowledge, work experience. how to work with others from extreme different cultures. i would love to go back in
Ambiente lavorativo
working for the government is a honor and the work is rewarding
Supervisor Security Specialist (Dipendente attuale) –  Provincia di Napoli, Campania8 ottobre 2018
Often days are stressful but the work requires a greater calling. Working for the government always presents management problem often slow to change, but the good leaders will always find a way
the job
the job
Security
Security Guard (Ex dipendente) –  Jeb ali26 settembre 2018
With my last deployment I learned many things, including security fundamentals, weapons, first aid, team work, long hour commitment and more. I had to deal with all sorts of people of different cultures, most of who didn't speak English. I also had to work under very unlike minded people, but from that I learned how to work well with many different types of people.
Overseas
Anti-Terrorism/Force Protection Assistant (Ex dipendente) –  Sicily, Italy4 settembre 2018
Station in Sicily Italy is a great overseas tour of duty. Travel/culture of Italy leads to the rest of Europe. Serving in the USN providing security for our interests. Great for families and travel opportunities.
Travel
Sumer heat
very structured job
patient care, phlebotomy, wound care, patient education, I worked in respiratory care, internal medicine, gastroenterology, central service performed audiograms, vision care, performed venipuncture, EKG, stress test for patients, assist physicians removed gall stones, worked as a sergical technician, and PACU, and intensive care.
real good bebefits
Questa recensione è stata utile?No 1Segnala
A lifestyle
Chief Personnel Specialist (Ex dipendente) –  Provincia di Catania, Sicilia20 agosto 2018
United States military/Navy is NOT for everyone
Can be enriching and fulfilling
Opportunities for living/visiting other nations
Great advancement opportunities
Stable; great advancement opprotunities
Family separations
Ambiente lavorativo
Would do it all over again
Aviation Electricians Mate (Ex dipendente) –  Sigonella Sicily4 agosto 2018
The US Navy was a great experience for someone just out of high school. The opportunity to travel and see the world was a great benefit. I would do it all over again if I could.
Ambiente lavorativo
Production face paced work place with great opportunities
Legal Assistant (Ex dipendente) –  Provincia di Napoli, Campania25 giugno 2018
Operated as the face of the Commanding Officer’s legal office for the U.S. Navy base in Naples, Italy, functioning as the lead primary customer service representative, serving a community of approximately 6,000 military, government civilian, and contractor personnel and their families. Responsible for intake, processing, and tracking of more than 2,400 requests and cases requiring legal correspondence or action across a diverse spectrum of programs including security, base housing, overseas vehicle registration, tax-free shopping programs, logistical support, and disciplinary matters.
Conducted research and proactively developed understanding of military, naval base, federal, and international legal regulations and policies to ensure all legal correspondence is accurately drafted.

The hardest part of my job was learning all the military language and rules. Once I began to understand working in the military work office it became a great place to work. Everyday you meet new people transitioning in which is always nice meeting new and exciting people and their personalities.
Aspetti positivi
Great experience learning to work for the armed forces
Aspetti negativi
having to leave due to relocation travels
once in a lifetime
Information Security Manager (Ex dipendente) –  Provincia di Napoli, Campania18 maggio 2018
wow. you can't describe it unless you experience it. Besides the opportunity to grow, there was virtually unlimited opportunity to grow and expand your skills.
Military Life
Post Office Financial Supervisor (Ex dipendente) –  Sigonella17 maggio 2018
Be on time
Do what you are supposed to
Take care if your uniform.

Do these things and life will be good. Some days are long and some are short. Still all positives.
Questa recensione è stata utile? 1No 1Segnala
Ok
Office Administrator (Ex dipendente) –  Provincia di Napoli, Campania15 maggio 2018
Typical military job
Great pay
Ok facilites
Pretty good CO
Mid level management is not very good
Everything is a complicated process
Too many people that want to be in charge, but are afraid of being a leader
Pagina gestita dall'azienda

Scopri l'ambiente lavorativo di questa azienda!

Chiedi informazioni su lavoro e colloqui presso U.S. Navy. I nostri utenti sono pronti ad aiutarti!

Fai una domanda