Ricevi aggiornamenti settimanali, nuove offerte di lavoro e recensioni

UPS recensioni

Titolo
Tutte
Località
Tutte
Stai visualizzando tutte le 42.253 recensioni
Ambiente lavorativo
Sono stato benissimo con U. P. S.
Persone fantastiche e anche a livello amministrativo grazie
Rimborsi carburante
Nn
Ambiente lavorativo
I had the privilege of working under a great owner and management team and the dynamic between coworkers was awesome. Because these are franchises, your experience will vary. As for the workload, you are required to learn many things, sometimes somewhat complex, and are absolutely slammed during the holidays. If your franchise has a good reputation, you will likely always be very busy. People at certain fast food restaurants and gas stations made more than us, and all employees agreed we should've been paid more. But our franchise supposedly couldn't afford to pay more, which in part is probably true.
Aspetti positivi
Great owner and coworkers (franchise), time off requests mostly approved, good opportunity for advacement
Aspetti negativi
Managers barely made more than regular associates, no benefits, unfair pay
Ambiente lavorativo
You can get fired over the most littlest and dumbest things so be aware of calling in especially only if emergency because if not they will fire you easily
2,0
Ambiente lavorativo
The only good part of working here was my boss and he left so yea. The union is agonizing they don’t help things there at all and become hostile if you ask any normal questions.
Questa recensione è stata utile?
Valuta il tuo ultimo datore di lavoro
Condividi la tua esperienza per aiutare gli altri
Ambiente lavorativo
I worked as a ramp agent unloading one of their and only one a day. This process was finished in less than an hour. All of actual ramp work was left to senior staff and new employees were treated poorly and told to push boxes. The rest of my 5-6 hour shift was spent loading semi trailers full of mail and cargo without a break while being told by management to work faster. Boxes and mail are squished into conveyors and pushed down slides into the trucks where employees throw them onto a pile inside the trailer. I’ve worked warehouse/manual labourer jobs such as this but the operation and management at UPS is poor in comparison and could very well break labour laws.
Aspetti negativi
Rude management, poor work environment, low pay, no advancement opportunity
Ambiente lavorativo
I’ve worked for a few franchisees at The UPS Stores in the 4 years I’ve been in this industry, and they’re all money hungry. They love to cut corners and hate to offer incentives and raises. I’ve been with my current store owners for over a year now and there hasn’t even been a conversation about an increase in pay. I’m a store manager, but I am mot allowed the chance to manage my store how I see fit. The owners and my general manager make the decisions for “us” as a whole. They own 6 The UPS Stores and make me responsible for enforcing their experimental ideas and new procedures. I also train every new employee without compensation. There isn’t room to grow and I feel that my talents are wasted on owners who don’t care about their employees.
Ambiente lavorativo
Unorganized and dishonest management. Culture uninviting. Inexperienced supervisors. Did not, & still have not, paid me for the hours I worked. Unclean work area. The job you apply for is not the job you begin and they don't tell you that until your interview. They care little about new hires. Ineffective supervisory practices and coaching.
Early morning shift
Aspetti negativi
Management, dishonesty, unclear work area
Ambiente lavorativo
This job was only season. Anyone can make a great career at UPS. Great Salary, Great Benefits, Great Education resource for you and your family. It's a blessing to have an opportunity to work for an Union...
Aspetti positivi
Yes, UPS provided food and drinks for their employees everyday...
Yes we had breaks
2,0
Ambiente lavorativo
Never know what time you're starting or finishing. Drivers are overloaded and stressed. New drivers don't get a route for 4-6 months. Bosses argue in front of each workers. Not a positive atmosphere.
Aspetti positivi
Drivers and other staff are welcoming
Aspetti negativi
Long hours or short days. Disorganized
Work-life balance
I'm a person that when I work, my mind set is all about being professional, a hard worker, come to work on time, and prioritize my day and my duties.

Overall

Working for UPS is a great opportunity for me and others who like working in a wearhouse setting or delivering packages. There is room for growth and opportunities.
Ambiente lavorativo
I do like my job, but there are things that need to change. The management, most of the time, don’t know what they’re doing. We basically control ourselves with no help from them. I know it’s a stressful job, and it’s not all of the managers,But important ones for sure
Ambiente lavorativo
They never properly trained me and they just told me to go to a specific trailer and unload it there was no training at all In this job I don't recommend working for UPS
Na
Terrible management
Ambiente lavorativo
Over 2 years working, it was easy before Amazon returns took off and Covid-19 made it worse. The UPS Stores are all privately owned and operated. The franchise is extremely unhelpful to the owners, and your experience would depend on the owner of the store. Stress level of what needs to be done is a lot after you work here a little, and christmas sucks. Again Amazon returns have made this all worse.
Job security
Aspetti negativi
No benefits and stressful.
Ambiente lavorativo
I was there for more then 3 years if your not an a** kisser do not expect any type of advancement it takes about a year and some change to become a driver and before that you got to put up with constant arguing fighting about your hours extreme physical labor for barely 150 dollars a week if your lucky they train rookies very poorly so when they put rookies to do the hard work they blame the rookies like i said if you are not an a** kisser do not even think of applying here they say your suppose to get 25 hours a week but you barely even see 15 hours on a paycheck unless its the holidays fast food chains pays more then ups and ups is suppose to be the better company to work for its so crazy in there I began to call off more and more cause the stress levels sky rocket every time your in there trust me when I say this again DO NOT WORK HERE DO NOT APPLY HERE
nothing
everything
Ambiente lavorativo
Buena empresa, agradable ambiente de trabajo
Buena paga

Buenas prestaciones
Ambiente lavorativo
Like any job, it has its good and bad.
Come prepared for a workout.

Pay is good, hours are good, benefits are awesome.

Must be able to lift up to 70lbs

Must be able to move quickly
Aspetti positivi
Pay is good, hours are good, benefits are awesome
Aspetti negativi
Lots of lifting and some of manament could be better
Ambiente lavorativo
If Your goal is to get Home, You will work until boxes are delivered.. UPS bring You in as a Full time but You are really seasonal, I never worked more than 3 days in a week...
You Seasonal
Ambiente lavorativo
Working as a preloader at UPS is not easy but the work itself is not terribly difficult. All and all once the benefits kick in the job is very lucrative compared to other opportunities for similar pay that exist.
Aspetti positivi
Benefits
Aspetti negativi
Hours can be weird
Ambiente lavorativo
There are ALOT of things to juggle as a store associate. You have to be quick on your feet and on your feet most of the time. You will learn printing, faxing, laminating, binding and coiling books, shipping, packaging. You will scan ALOT of Amazon Drop offs (returns) It can be overwhelming at first. But luckily I had understanding managers. However, retail is very stressful in general. But learning everything all at once can be taxing. I was the closer of the store with another person who was quite helpful.
Good management, good pay
Aspetti negativi
No benefits, standing on your feet most of the day, figuring things out without manager around
Ambiente lavorativo
This is a job for students who need the money and have never worked a job where they treat you like an actual person. If you enjoy sombody yelling at you like a military drill sargent, non stop, from day one...this might be the place for you. Try working hard and paying attention so the boss will stop yelling and the other employees will turn on you!
I liked the fast pace, hard labour (it's not just small envelopes!) and the systems they have along with a couple of the other workers, but if you can make it the four years to get the $25/hour or even twelve months for your benefits to kick in you've earned it along with my undying respect and/or pitty!
Good Company
Aspetti negativi
Terrible work enviroment at this location.
Ambiente lavorativo
Great place to succeed! No complaints just do your job with a positive mindset. Fair work force treat other like you want to be treated, sometimes rough