Ricevi aggiornamenti settimanali, nuove offerte di lavoro e recensioni

Recensioni dei dipendenti UPS per Retail Sales Associate

Titolo
Retail Sales Associate160 recensioni
Località
Tutte
160 recensioni corrispondenti alla ricerca.
Leggi tutte le 41.973 recensioni
Ambiente lavorativo
Management is going to be the key factor in whether or not you enjoy this job. I work at a UPS Store and the owners/managers here are awesome. They truly value your time and productivity, and are very helpful if you’re unsure of something. The stress levels are typically low unless you get some unhinged customers, which happens frequently. The bad customers are the worst part of this job but they are balanced by respectful customers and amazing management.
Aspetti positivi
Pay (depending on location), flexible hours, mindless work
Aspetti negativi
Can be boring at times, some customers are awful
Ambiente lavorativo
It’s a good place to be at the manager is great. It’s a calm place to work as well. Co-workers are good. Great job. Customers are nice as well. Good hours.
2,0
Ambiente lavorativo
I loved helping the community/people, but management and not being trained properly made things terrible for me. Also, weary that this is a franchise .
Flexible schedule
1,0
Ambiente lavorativo
One of the supervisor put me on the dont not hire list becaz i was questioning about my paycheck i was suppose to get. It wasn't my performance at work its becaz i got on his nerves about my paycheck. Not fair at all. Ups not a fair company. So after i was told i can be rehire im not.
Questa recensione è stata utile?
Valuta il tuo ultimo datore di lavoro
Condividi la tua esperienza per aiutare gli altri
Ambiente lavorativo
The job was ok. It wasn’t the ware house work it was store own ups and the people that I work with was very cool and had patience with training me. I found a better job that’s why I left there but I put in a 2 weeks notice
Ambiente lavorativo
It's a good job of you like to be active and learn different things. It's not a bad job but it is demanding of some of aspects like carrying heavy stuff.
Ambiente lavorativo
good place to work and learn a lot. I've learn so much while working there and the atmosphere is light. The hours are perfect and management is good. I enjoy my job
3,0
Ambiente lavorativo
I've been working for UPS for a while now. Mostly you deal with drop-offs, amazon returns, customers needing copies, shipping, etc.

The pay is decent with good hours, bi-weekly pay. But you don't really have any other benefits; full-time only gets them if the store offers them. The stores can offer pretty good flexibility though with those who are going to school or need a second job. Especially if you don't have a huge need for benefits. I wouldn't expect too much from advancement opportunities either.

I can say that my experience in working at a UPS store is decent but isn't entirely glamorous once downtime happens. It becomes either working a bit or you just do nothing for a bit; making productivity a bit lackluster although it is nice to be stress free at times.

But don't expect all stores to be patient with new people. You might find some stores who hire new employees expect you to get it down quick and the job is certainly not hard, maybe for others it is. But if you are someone who might forget little details or could be a bit nervous now and then. Make sure to memorize or write down stuff so you don't miss it.

Trust me, cause personal experience, the owner was not so happy with me when he thought I was unable to retain information or work too well independently.

So generally, just keep an eye out for the opportunity, but just be wary of management. They could get a bit feisty and impatient with you, even if you haven't worked in the industry or a similar line of work for as long as they have.

Overall, it is good for flexibility and pay.
 - altro...
Ambiente lavorativo
Very nice environment, employers and managers super nice and helpful. A typical day at the job would include serving customers and helping them with their necessities like printing, faxing, shipping packages, and much more.
Ambiente lavorativo
Not bad as a first job. you get to meet a lot of great people but unfortunately had to deal with the crazies. Fast paced at times and slow at other times. A lot of work if like me you were the only one working at a time but definitely can be done. Pay is not the best, you basically are only worth so much to these owners.
Ambiente lavorativo
These stores are franchises so they are all run by different people. I'm positive a job at a different UPS store would have been much better, but it just didn't work out for me at the one I was at.
Ambiente lavorativo
It’s a good place to start but definitely not something that would be considered a permanent job, unless you can find avenues to grow and advance to more important jobs
1,0
Ambiente lavorativo
Do not work here. It is soul sucking. There is no full time hours, you are not appreciated or encouraged. There is little to no communication between management and staff. There is a vague job description that will have you subjected to duties outside of the necessary parameters. There are no benefits, no time off, no overtime.
Ambiente lavorativo
The only draw backs are the hours and the pay advancements and the just benefits in general. It was almost impossible to clock in more than 26 hours .
Flexibility
Aspetti negativi
Few Hours, low pay, no benefits
Ambiente lavorativo
The hours are long the pay is short the task are a lot. The job is pretty simple once you get the hang of it. But getting it takes some time. I’ve worked countless hours for doing everything from answering emails phones giving quotes scheduling pick ups handling customers who most of the time are the rudest people I’ve ever met
Ambiente lavorativo
I work with good people, the customers where great good conversation clean environment. I was able to get my notary licence and I am the official notary for the store.
Ambiente lavorativo
Truly did enjoy my time working there; though most if not all locations are franchisees. As they are all franchised out, mgmt can be your best friend or not...
Ambiente lavorativo
Its a great place to work because you are always moving and staying busy. It is a fairly simple job but the holidays get very busy and can be overwhelming.
3,0
Ambiente lavorativo
The workers were nice and social, the work was hard but doable, the customers weren't as rude as I would suspect; but there is a reason that the store that I worked at had 2.1 stars. The boss was very rude to workers and customers.
Social
Busy
Ambiente lavorativo
Very nice environment and a great place to learn about how to interact with people and the different type of systems within the store. Amazing training as well
Ambiente lavorativo
Able to engage with both customers and other employees to help make the process of shipping more optimal and get thing where they need to be at the correct time in one piece. Environment was very positive and felt tight nit creates a sense of in it together mentality.