VF Corporation
Ricevi aggiornamenti settimanali, nuove offerte di lavoro e recensioni

VF Corporation recensioni

4,0
Ottime opportunita di crescità
Incentivi vendite, Buoni pasto
Ambiente lavorativo
Company is very flexible and management in the accounting department is helpful and hard working. Company is over staffed and often times there were more people than there was work to do. Can be slow at times.
Aspetti positivi
Free products, great discount, flexible work environment
Aspetti negativi
Slow, healthcare not the best, can be cliquey
Ambiente lavorativo
En este trabajo tienes que esforzarte y entre mejor seas mas trabajo te daran, para que sus favoritos no hagan absolutamnte nada. Y te piden que te esfuerces pero no te atrevas a pedir un aumento, el aumento es para los extranjeros que traen de vicio y sin necesidad, porque no son carreras especiales, son amigos de amigos de alguien bien posicionado. Mas si eres amiga de la gerente de recursos humanos de Panama, te das cuenta que solo contratan a sus amistades, si abren una posicion ya tiene nombre y apellido, pesima etica Laboral, dado que todo es chisme e inmiscuirse en la vida personal del colaborador. Aqui es no te quejes, agradece que tienes un empleo. Mientras te pagan mal, te tratan mal y las personas se van, no he conocido a nadie que dure alli sin ser igual de arrastrado. Este trabajo esta bien si no te sale ninguno otro.
Seguro Medico
Aspetti negativi
No hay promocion, ni aumento, ni ningun beneficio
Ambiente lavorativo
I worked in the payroll department at VF services in the payroll tax area for around a year. I can honestly say it was one of the worst job I have ever had.
Pay check
Aspetti negativi
Terrible bosses who were both eventually fired.
Questa recensione è stata utile?
Valuta il tuo ultimo datore di lavoro
Condividi la tua esperienza per aiutare gli altri
Ambiente lavorativo
Fue una experiencia genial, buen ambiente de trabajo, oportunidad de crecimiento, capacitación continúa, buena comunicación por parte de todo el personal administrativo y gerencial.
Aspetti positivi
Buenos beneficios, oportunidad de crecimiento
Ninguna
Ambiente lavorativo
The company and management at the corporate level is great and appears to be very ethical. However it is much different at the office level. If you are not in the clique with the chosen ones, you will get no where, no matter how hard you work and the extra duties you take on without compensation or time allotted to do them. They will make a whole new position for you if you kiss up enough but the people that work hard to try to prove themselves get a pat on the back. If you dare speak up about an issue you are having or the favoritism that occurs on a daily basis, be prepared to dig your own grave.
Ambiente lavorativo
I had liked working there. The pay is very good and you can have more experience on job skills . They hiring you pretty quickly, so you don’t have to wait around .
Ambiente lavorativo
Working at VF was a great experience, you get the opportunity to connect with customers, organize the store, work with cash register and answer phones
Ambiente lavorativo
This place hired me didnt work there for long because the covid-19 and knowing that it was only a temp job they said they will call us all back when it picks up again I loved working here because it's easy and the day goes by fast
Aspetti positivi
Everything is good here place is fair people are very nice
Aspetti negativi
Wish it wasnt a temp job
Ambiente lavorativo
Management makes a job, avoid this place. If they don't like you, they'll find a way to get rid of you. Poor communication for a call center. Decent pay with differentials.
Pay
2,0
Ambiente lavorativo
Was excited to work there. The DM was very demeaning and did not connect with the team. Always looked for the downfalls, and did not support the store
Ambiente lavorativo
I have feel about vf is the good company,
Action:

1) they able to handling to brand method,

2) they provide good benefited to workers,

3) they doing happy business with makers.
Ambiente lavorativo
VF as a whole is a good company but your personal experience will depend on your management. My manager lacks management skills. In our department there is no opportunity for growth (promotions)because management does not want you to learn. Processes are not improved.
Aspetti positivi
On site gym, cafeteria, social events, community events
Aspetti negativi
Lack of Opportunities for current workers, favortism
Ambiente lavorativo
I was fired when I asked why they wouldn’t tell me. Overall it’s a good place to be but when they’re done with you you get thrown out. They talk a lot about employee happiness but hr runs the company and what they say goes. If someone should doesn’t like you you’re gone
Ambiente lavorativo
In the branch that I work for under VF Corp. it is super relaxed and fun; we are a small group of 6 people (including the manager), we are all great friends and are similar to a small out-of-family family. I've made plenty of life-long friends and I am super thankful that I took on the position I did with this company!
4,0
Ambiente lavorativo
Good organization to work just they need to work on the managw employees.
And they have to be very aggressive in there approach of retaining people who are working in the organization
Ambiente lavorativo
My experience in VF was the best I had in my life, is a company commitmented with the employees, and always supporting any personal situation.
Ambiente lavorativo
Azienda ben strutturata ma non troppo attenta alle esigenze del lavoratrore i termini di motivazioni professionali.
Ambiente lavorativo
I don't have much to say about it being it was so long ago but I loved working there. Overall the environment was amazing, my managers were hit and miss but not too bad mostly hard to approach. The main reason I left is because they don't give you enough money, if I made more money I would have stayed for years.
Ambiente lavorativo
Enjoyed every second of it, great mentoring schemes helped with ramping up really quick.
Working hours are flexible for the most part and team mates are always helpful
Ambiente lavorativo
Very good place to work great pay an benefits just slow from coronas outbreak.would retire from there if not I loved my job there. Keeps you in shape to.