Wall Street English
Ricevi aggiornamenti settimanali, nuove offerte di lavoro e recensioni

Recensioni dei dipendenti Wall Street English per English Teacher

Titolo
English Teacher8 recensioni
Località
Italia8 recensioni
8 recensioni corrispondenti alla ricerca.
Leggi tutte le 314 recensioni
Ambiente lavorativo
I was basically very free to choose the hours I preferred. It was a great job as I met a lot of interesting people, also each day the activities I did with the students changed.
Doing so many different courses helped me learn a lot of new skills, also my memory and attention improved, communication skills had to perfect and so my verbal capabilities as I had to create very good relationships with collegues and clients.
2,0
Ambiente lavorativo
Upper management does not care at all about the staff. I was sent out of the school to teach at various work locations for "career" English lessons. They sent me without a curriculum to follow, and when I needed back up from management for issues related to management, I received little to no support.

Staff are paid poorly, and are asked to work at random times and days, without very little notice. Teachers are not prepared, there is little organization of the teacher's lessons, or monitoring of what they are teaching students. The school is a money making machine, they suck as much money as they can from students, and put very little effort into what the students need or are being taught.
Ambiente lavorativo
Sink or swim at the beginning- either you fit with the method, you make it work, or you don't. Improvisation and good customer service skills are needed. Very rewarding job.
3,0
Ambiente lavorativo
A typical workday involved working 5-6 hours a day. I learned responsibility and how to teach different levels of students. The manager was great until she went on maternity leave. The owners of the school were not pleasant to work with, immature and were not professional with their staff. The hardest part of the job was dealing with the unstable hours and lack of enough teachers for the amount of students. It was enjoyable because I got to live in a different country.
Students
Owners
Questa recensione è stata utile?
Valuta il tuo ultimo datore di lavoro
Condividi la tua esperienza per aiutare gli altri
Ambiente lavorativo
It is a very good position for people who desire a good balance between life and work.
suitable for flexible and dynamic personalities, it provides a good service.

The workplace is very diverse and friendly.

Unfortunately there are very few opportunities to rank.
Aspetti positivi
flexibility, independence, self-affirmation, diverse workplace
Aspetti negativi
unsecure, few opportunities for ranking
Ambiente lavorativo
Working as a team toward a common goal was rewarding. Moreover, every day was spent taking our students' need into consideration and consistently coming up with new ways to improve their learning experience.
Ambiente lavorativo
Enhancing executives in the etiquette of speaking and writing the English language, through my coaching approach, was the most fulfilling part of my job.
Aspetti positivi
Watching my clients prosper in their profession as a result of their improved fluency
Aspetti negativi
Contant driving and late-late nights.
Ambiente lavorativo
Work days varied depending on how many classes you had, whether they were grouped or individuals and also whether they were face to face or via Skype.

My time there taught me that I can command a classroom of adults, most older than myself. I gained confidence.

The people I worked with were always very helpful and easy to contact if I ever needed anything.

The hardest part would have to be the travel, as one company I taught at was about a 2 hour commute away, however the perks outweighed that by far, seeing the students laugh and enjoy themselves during a lesson made it worth it.