World Food Programme
Ricevi aggiornamenti settimanali, nuove offerte di lavoro e recensioni

World Food Programme recensioni

Titolo
Tutte
Località
Italia23 recensioni
23 recensioni corrispondenti alla ricerca.
Leggi tutte le 255 recensioni
Ambiente lavorativo
ambiente lavorativo internazionale, dinamico e flessibile
Organizzazione umanitaria internazionale, ricca di idee nuove e sempre pronta al cambiamento. Ottime possibilita' di crescita.
Ambiente lavorativo
Ambiente internazionale e intellettualmente stimolante molto stimolante
Lavorare in World Food Program e contribuire al raggiungimento dell' ambizioso obiettivo: " Zero Hunger by 2030", ha rappresentato una delle esperienze professionali più complete e arricchenti del mio percorso lavorativo.
3,0
Great mission
The World Food Programme's mission slogan is "saving lives, changing lives". Its employees are driven to serve the mission purpose. It strives to serve vulnerable people around the world in meeting the UN Sustainable Development Goal around world hunger. Serving the mission comes at a cost of having to work in a bureaucracy with often little information and direction given. It is a place suited for people driven to shape their work and get at results within the confines of a bureaucracy and limited provision of information and context.
Wfp
WFP est une organisation très professionnelle en terme de logistique et Supply chain.

Celle-ci offre de grandes possibilités de développement.
Lack of direction
The team I was on had no leader for quite some time. So after the manager left I was given tasks outside my job description and things I had never don before.
Aspetti positivi
Potentially a lot to offer
Aspetti negativi
Bogged down in bureaucracy, lack of focus on the people who need to be helped in the field.
Questa recensione è stata utile?
Valuta il tuo ultimo datore di lavoro
Condividi la tua esperienza per aiutare gli altri
Ambiente lavorativo
Diverse and great place to learn from
The diversity of backgrounds that the employees at WFP come from, all working together in one environment in an ancient city like Rome is inspiring. All reunited to help the situation of food deprivation and hunger around the world makes working in this company purposeful and satisfying.
Ambiente stimolante
Lavoro di gruppo e risoluzione di problemi immediata. Tutti molto gentili e disponibili, ambiente molto stimolante e dinamico. Ho avuto la possibilità di relazionarmi con gente di livello e imparare ad esporre i miei pensieri correttamente, sia in italiano che in inglese.
Engineering/administrative functions
It was a privilege to work in a United Nations organization like World Food Programme.
The mandate of the Organization which is to help the poor made me aware of the plight of other human beings across the Globe.
Ambiente lavorativo
Un lavoro di impatto, carico di valore umano e professionale
Ambiente veramente internazionale e rispettoso di ogni cultura, religione, costume. A livello lavorativo, grande impatto sia umano che professionale. Le forme contrattualistiche non sono ideali, seppur gli stipendi siano abbastanza piu' alti della media. Difficile far carriera.
Environnement de travail agreable
very challenging however a conducive please for professional growth
Ambiente lavorativo
Humanitarian assistance to needy people
Though challenging in some circumstances working for World Food Programme was very beneficial to me as I could interact with many colleagues from various and different cultures. Thanks to this job, I traveled around the world, gained a broader perspective on human relations and sharpened my adaptability/flexibility skills.
One of the most enjoyable parts of the job with World Food Program, was to realize at which extent I could be able to help other people ( I did not know before) in a dire food security situation as a result of natural or man-made disasters.
Aspetti positivi
Free international travels and assistance to food insecure people
Aspetti negativi
Working sometimes in hardship locations
Ambiente lavorativo
An organization providing necessary humanitarian and development aid
This organization provides necessary humanitarian and development aid and is a great working environment for those who enjoy working at a fast pace for a great cause.
International and dynamic workplace
WFP is a dynamic and international workplace where people from all over the world come together in the effort to end world hunger. It was a wonderful experience and personally I was led by an exceptional manager.
benefits, fair leave
Aspetti negativi
no maternity if you do not have a certain type of contract
2,0
Disappointing about workplace bullying
There are so many wonderful employees in this organization, and they are doing outstanding work. It is so disappointing that the workplace culture in the infrastructure office of the headquarters is toxic beyond belief. Some bullies make life difficult for everyone else. I would never ever want to work in that office again no matter how much I was paid. The African staff are wonderful and they deserve to be supported by better management.
Aspetti positivi
Staff gym, staff cafeteria, coffee machines, library
Workplace culture
Ambiente lavorativo
WFP provides an international work environment with inspiring mission
Every organization has its culture that is associated with pros and cons. Despite challenges, it is my privileged to work for WFP which fights to end world hunger.
Inspiring mission
Mobility
Excelente ambiente internacional
Excelente ambiente internacional de una ONG especialiazada en logística
Aspetti positivi
Buen equilibrio entre vida y trabajo
No prestaciones
Ambiente lavorativo
ambiente lavorativo multietnico e stimolante
ambiente multietnico, stimolante ed interessante...orari di lavoro ottimi e d ottimo il rapporto con colleghi
Aspetti positivi
utilizzo dell'emporio interno; assicurazione malattia
Contratti a tempo indeterminato
Ambiente lavorativo
Great place to work with large potential impact
Highly recommend! Political and slower than corporate but not unexpectedly. Overall, great work/life balance, compensation, work structure (depending on your division), and supportive colleagues.
Enjoyable Multicultual Experience, Challenging but Rewarding Work
- Enjoyed co-workers, who came from all over the world
- Challenging, but rewarding work

- Good Management and pleasant work environment
Ambiente lavorativo
International working environment. Meeting people with multi-cultural backgrounds
What I like most about working for the World Food Program was the job I had in Recruitment. I love working with people and this job was particularly interesting because I met people from all over the world. I loved sharing their experiences with them and helping them adjust to a job change.
Working with people of different cultural backgrounds can be challenging. Misunderstandings occur, so it is important to be open-minded and to practice diplomacy at all times.
Aspetti positivi
Excellent benefits, paid time off. International working environment.
Aspetti negativi
working with supervisors with different cultural values can be challenging
Ambiente lavorativo
A busy and engaging work environment with a real sense of worth in what you do.
My typical day usually involves developing refining and driving the internal business cases for investment in individual fundraising acquisition,
retention and growth:

Leveraging existing internal knowledge plus external individual giving case studies and surveys to support the business cases

Speaking with counterparts at other global humanitarian organisations to gather relevant information such as investment levels, return on investment, individual market experiences, and channel best practices.

I learned how to test and analyse digital engagement and fundraising tactics with current channels/resources

Evaluating the effectiveness of email marketing campaigns and digital engagement initiatives to improve future performance.

Propose tests of existing techniques and channels (email, text-to-give, social media, etc.) to grow the size and value of the individual donor base, and begin implementation of approved tests, if/when feasible.

Identifying new approaches for successfully upselling individuals (i.e. donors to become monthly donors) and run initial tests to identify best performing methods.

My co-workers were as a whole passionate and enthusiastic. I loved the broad range of skills and backgrounds that exist at the WFP.

The hardest part of my job was making decisions upon which donor cases to favour.

The most enjoyable for me was when I had the opportunity to deal face-to-face with people. Be they colleagues or recipients out in the field.
Aspetti positivi
Transport, medical and meal allowance
Bureaucratic restrictions
Questa recensione è stata utile?
Scopri l'ambiente lavorativo di questa azienda!
Chiedi informazioni su lavoro e colloqui presso World Food Programme. I nostri utenti sono pronti ad aiutarti!
Valutazione complessiva