ZARA

3,4Equilibrio lavoro-vita privata

Ordina per

RilevanzaValutazioneData
Stai visualizzando tutte le 6.885 recensioni

Ambiente di lavoro bello ma non ti fanno i contratti

Recensione in evidenza su Indeed

La recensione più utile secondo Indeed
Ho lavorato come Sales Advisor a Roma ,ogni volta che mando il Cv per posizioni aperte mi chiamano , ma alla fatidica domanda : Hai già lavorato per noi ? Sono quasi sempre tentata di dire di no perchè se no non ti chiamano più.Essendo che i contratti MOG E JOC sono instabili preferiscono roteare il personale ,prenderlo anche senza esperienza .Sono informazioni che ho chiesto a molte Risorse umane e ad ex dipendenti dell'azienda e mi hanno detto che purtroppo è una loro regola.Non so quanto sia giusta onestamente.Per esperienza personale,se volete lavorare a lungo termine non accettate contratti sopra citati e aspettate opportunità più stabili.

Save yourself

Pros1. There is no personal KPIs to reach. The clothes pretty much get sold by itself. Heavily task oriented - little to no emphasis on customer service or trainings. Just typical fast fashion.2. Good if you are someone who's willing to do 'any' given tasks mindlessly even if it’s not on your job description or if you're someone who's keen for doing cardio at work - daily steps on average is minimum 15,000 steps.Cons1. Toxic company culture where it makes you feel like you're just a robot working on a convey belt regardless who you are, where you're from or how much experiences you have. 2. No encouragement or culture of valuing staff members at all, regardless of your hard work or effort you put into.3. You get ‘forced’ to do the jobs that’s not on your job description. 4. Seemingly organised and professional disguised in the uniforms and Spanish words that they have to use but it’s the most disorganised place I’ve ever had to deal with.5. Everything is pigeon-holed and depending on how managers perceive you "subjectively", sales assistants will end up just doing one job mostly for their entire shift by which new starters lose their motivation in the beginning and resign.6. Modern day Caste system. Different from all the other fashion retailers I've personally worked for, ZARA is completely and strictly hierarchical even amongst sales assistants - casuals are at the lowest of the lowest this food chain. 7.The most micro-managing workin environment - 10% VM job with 90% SA job. 8. You will get all the trivial feedbacks either via group chat on your day -
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Great Team but alot of overtime

Working at Zara is an experience. The team is great and helps you through the day with jokes and mental support for eachother. However, because of constant understaffing and rude/ disrespectful customers(of course theres some nice ones), moral usually sinks drastically throughout the day as for minimum pay, we are expected to do way to much work and theres never enough time to finish the work before the end of the work day which usually means we stay atleast 30min longer. Which isn’t paid but rarher compensated with off time later. Althought this was adjusted for 3months (meaning we will be paid for overtime during the sale period but it will return to the old system after.) However, alot of overtime occures throughout the year as well.The management is nice, and usually tries to help you but they are also overworked and are given incredibly high expectations by the head offices in the respective country.The discount is a pretty nice benefit.
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Great company to work for.

When I joined Zara, I started as sale assistant, I very enjoyed. Management team was nice, polite and helpful which made the workplace even better, the colleagues was friendly and helpful. I was promoted as commercial and I got an amazing training in mens wear.

I loved working here!

I was a stock associate and had a lot of fun with management and my coworkers. Some days were a bit stressful, but overall I felt very welcomed by all staff and had a pleasant experience with the company.
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Valuta il tuo ultimo datore di lavoro

Condividi la tua esperienza per aiutare gli altri

Overworked and underpaid

Upper management review- The benefits are pretty great 4weeks PTO, sick, personal. There's plenty of growth opportunities if you're willing to commute. However, the expectation by regional team is extremely unrealistic. I would say that the moment I left operations was the moment I began disliking my job mostly because I now am working closely with the regional team. The regionals all are quite condescending, arrogant people and hard to work with.There's no pay negotiation and they avoid evaluations like the plague, (my last eval was 2yrs ago and 2yrs prior to that).Not only are the expectations unrealistic but they claim that the budget is fair but not true, we work for 3ppl. I would not recommend.

Fun but stressful

The job was fun and the fashion was cool. Loved the Cherry Hill location a lot but KOP needs work. Can be stressful because they lack leadership. Cool discount
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Bad

Working the stockroom is not funpWorking the stockroom is not fun don’t do you’ll get injured on the job I sprained my back.. but that’s retail I guess
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Ambiente stimolante, personale disponibile e competente

Ambiente stimolante, personale disponibile ed accogliente

Tutto

Nessuno
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Pas facile de travailler chez zara

Faut avoir la force de travailler chez eux parce que c'est dure.

Horrible experience

A disgusting place to work. Super toxic environment where everyone was fake and didn’t care about employees.The discount was only 25% and I had to wait for a whole month to get it.Avoid Inditex at all costs.

İş Etiğine Uygun Olmayan Davranışlar

Antalya Migros AVM de satış danışmanı olarak başlamıştım. Burada çalışmayı düşünen arkadaşlar varsa 100 defa düşünsün. Ben üsluptan bir haber olan insanlarla uğraşmak istemediğim için istifa ettim. Üniversite mezunuyum ve ilerde kendi işimi yapacağım için tecrübe edinmek istemiştim. Müşterileri memnun ettiğiniz sürece müşteriler sizi yormuyor zaten çalışanlar yoruyor. İlk iş tecrübem olduğu için iş konusunda desteklenmeyi bekledim. Ancak motive düşürücü tavırlar ve iş etiğine uygun olmayan uyarılarla karşılaştım. İndirim dönemi olduğu için çok tempolu bir iş olacağını farkında olarak başladım. Elimden gelenin fazlasını yaptığım halde daha 4. günümden yavaş olduğumu 1 saattir işimi bitiremediğim saygısız bir üslupla belirtildi. Ayrıca mağazadan müşteri girdiği ve ya çıktığı zaman alarmlar öttüğünde ,hepimizin oraya koşturması gerektiğini, koşturmadığımızı müdürlerimiz görürse kötü olacağı söylendi. Bu firmaya girmeden önce prestijli ve iyi bir marka olduğu için çalışanlarının da öyle olduğunu umarak girmiştim. Ama girdikten sonra tüm fikirlerim değişti. Ayrıca mağazanın içinde olan gruplaşmalar oldukça fazla. Sıkı bir yönetim anlayışları olduğu halde istifa edeceğim gün mağazada hiç bir yönetici yoktu. 2 gün sonra gittim istifa etmeye.

yok
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Horrible, mentally exhausting place to work

I would not recommend taking a job here. The management is appalling and there is clear favouritism and bias. The managers are rude and condescending. The store is always understaffed and they do nothing about it. This caused both customers and workers to become frustrated and overwhelmed. There is zero work life balance you have set shifts (usually late closing) and you work those same shifts until you leave. When you request holidays they always reject them all and give you whatever weeks off they want to. Even when you try to swap a shift with other employees they deny the request.

Staff discount

Rigid structure, rude management

It’s alright

very fast paced, most staff are nice and majority speaks Spanish. I mostly worked at the till which is constantly busy so very tiring especially after a 8 hour shift

Toxic work environment

Would not recommend working there for anyone. If it isn't the horrible management, it's the fact that they work people to the bone without paying them enough. Would NOT recommend to anyone.

No work life balance

Pay is good, but only because there is no work life balance and you do the job of about 3-5 employees. No support from corporate and the workload is very heavy.

Low paid

Salaries are very low, especially if you work in central London. Don’t think you will be happy to work in Kensington and spend 3 hours every day for travel because is impossible to afford something closer. Salary increase in 2022 was literally 3% when inflation in May was 7%. It was ridiculous to see that after increase your salary become even less. Being on training is very tricky, because you have all responsibilities without being paid for it. If you work in menswear or Kidswear, you are expected to know customer service, commerciality, till, management and stockroom and still will be paid at lowest rate. It is ok job only if you are a student and your contract is no more than 24 hours.

Ambiente de trabajo guay

Me encanto trabajar en la empresa, me gusta mucho la moda
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Ambiente estresante, poco colaborativo y poco compañerismo

No me gustó Te registraban el bolso al salir como si fueras un delincuente...trato humillante. Solo doblabas prendas, apenas te dejaban hablar con los clientes , doblabas y desdoblabas prendas sin sentido solo para parecer que hacías algo. O eso o bajabas al sótano a recolocar prendas una y otra vez...
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Productive, fun and fast pace

Zara is a fashion retail store that you’ll fall in love with once you see it. It is a fast pace store, so in you don’t have patience, this will not be your type of job.

Environnement assez familial

Je suis étudiant ingénieur en aéronautique et systèmes embarqués.J'ai commencé à travailler à zara dès mes 18 ans, j'ai commencé avec un CDD de 35h pour deux mois en réserve puis CDI de 12h en réserve pendant 7 mois, pour finalement passer à vendeur en CDI de 12h aussi.J'ai donc fais de la réserve, et de la vente en surface, c'est deux postes différents et vous ne pourrez pas faire les deux en meme temps. Ce qui pose le premier point négatif qui est la vérité des chose aue vous allez faire dans la journée, la plupart du temps vous aller avoir une tâche ou deux et vous aller faire ca toute la journée comme un robot. Que ca soit en réserve ou en surface.Deuxième point négatif c'est la formation, ca va bientôt faire un an que je travail à Zara j'ai pas vu une seule personne formé correctement.On va vous balancer en rayon ou en réserve sans vous expliquer ou tout cas très vite fait.Ce qui bien évidemment conduit à plein de n'importe quoi que ca soit en réserve ou en surface.Il n'y a pas de communication concrète, ils n'ont pas de groupe WhatsApp par exemple pour diffuser les informations, vous allez recevoir les informations lors des brief a chaque fois que vous commencez si vous êtes en surface, sinon parfois c des briefing en 1 minute et meme sans briefing donc 0 circulation d'informations.On embauche assez souvent des gens qui ont pas forcément envie de travailler, donc vous allez devoir les supporter et faire avec. C'est des personnes qui veulent pas faire les chose correctement et vous devez les supporter jusqu'à la fin de leur contrat.Pour ce qui positive, -
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Scopri l'ambiente lavorativo di questa azienda!

Chiedi informazioni su lavoro e colloqui presso ZARA. I nostri utenti sono pronti ad aiutarti!Fai una domanda

Valutazione complessiva