ZARA
3,7 su 5 stelle.
Ricevi aggiornamenti settimanali, nuove offerte di lavoro e recensioni

Recensioni dei dipendenti ZARA per Shop Assistant

RilevanzaValutazioneData
4 recensioni corrispondenti alla ricerca.Leggi tutte le 6.792 recensioni

Productive.

Recensione in evidenza su Indeed

La recensione più utile secondo Indeed
I've learned contact with customer, everything about dresses. It was great to be able to advise customers, despite many hours of standing, sometimes without meals.

was ok

No good management. They don't teach you enough and you don't have the opportunity to grow up professionally. The salary is very low than the working time

dynamic workplace

A tipical day at work would not be too stressful as I worked in a 6 hours shift. Working for Zara I learned how to keep the shop tidy and how to deal with customers, to check for stock and how to advise customers. I got on with co-workers and my superiors but did not have much contact with them as I was to concentrate more on tasks given to me. I did not think any part of the job was difficult, I could easily finish the tasks I was given during my shift and still help customers when required. I enjoyed putting on display the new garments that arrived in the shop and the fact I could see the new collection of clothes as Zara is one of my favourite brands.

Aspetti positivi

discount on clothing

Aspetti negativi

No chance of career advancement because of the economic crisis

Busy but satisfying

I liked a lot this job because I had a lot of duties, I enjoyed the contact with people, help giving advice, beyond the costumer service I could take by my own missing items from the stockroom. It was very well managed, for example they never asked me to stay longer than my fixed shift.

Aspetti positivi

meal coupons, good hourly pay

Aspetti negativi

far from my house
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Valuta il tuo ultimo datore di lavoro

Condividi la tua esperienza per aiutare gli altri

Scopri l'ambiente lavorativo di questa azienda!

Chiedi informazioni su lavoro e colloqui presso ZARA. I nostri utenti sono pronti ad aiutarti!Fai una domanda

Valutazione complessiva

• Aziende
  • ZARA
  • Recensioni dei dipendenti
  • Shop Assistant
Spiegaci come possiamo migliorare questa pagina
Cosa aggiungeresti o cambieresti?