Ricevi aggiornamenti settimanali, nuove offerte di lavoro e recensioni
Recensione di ZARA

It was a very productive and interesting workplace

17 dicembre 2017
A typical day would start by organizing the items in the right place, cleaning the glass windows, making sure the cashes work, and just open the store to begin the day. I have learned to be organized, to listen to my team workers, to be careful at what the manager would advise us to do and how to handle stressful situations. Overall it was a great experience because the workplace was quite enjoyable. Working with different people, each one with a different style and background was quite interesting and lovely.
Recensioni simili
2,0
18 settembre 2019
Sales Assistant (Ex dipendente) - No comment
Worked for years with Zara. Gradually got worse and worse. It used to be alot better now you basically get nothing for being a slave. Terrible management and regionals are full of themselves and arrogant.
13 giugno 2019
Sales assistant (Ex dipendente) - Provincia di Napoli, Campania
It was a good experience but I’m looking for something that will teach me something more about products and looking for a better type of employment. I worked there for just 1 month
19 giugno 2018
Sales Assistant (Part-time) (Ex dipendente) - Provincia di Firenze, Toscana
I learned to interact with the client, organize the work, and to manage moments of stress. The most difficult part of the job was to satisfy the customer.
  1. It was a very productive and interesting workplace